Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Aug 17, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gems09 View Post
well I was a little after midday on the dot because I was at work but it was at 30 days out as we are staying off site. I got navi river for AK, I knew I wouldn't get fop, but gutted about 7dmt as we didn't ride it in 2014 as it had opened the week we were there so queues were incredible!
Ah yes. All ours were booked and done at 60 days (well, the first 14 days were anyway). I'd imagine times etc for those days will be more limited at 30 days.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

I would defo keep looking don't give up!
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
stinkerbell97
Gone all Goofy

We managed to get 2 while out there. One on the day we were in there, and the other when looking at fastpasses for the next week. We also saw an Avatar Flight of Passage come up one day in Animal Kingdom when looking to book an additional fastpass. Just keep checking when you have a minute in a queue and you'll get one eventually
stinkerbell97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post

The easiest but not necessarily cheapest way of getting on 7DMT is to book a BoG breakfast for 8a.m. when normal park opening is at 9. (Not EMH) Get finished by 8:40 and you can walk over and get straight on the ride. The other guests will still be held at the Hub until 9a.m. watching that lame opening show. You may have got one or even two rides in on it before they arrive.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

You're getting a DAS. Use it. You will be able to ride it, no problem.
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
The easiest but not necessarily cheapest way of getting on 7DMT is to book a BoG breakfast for 8a.m. when normal park opening is at 9. (Not EMH) Get finished by 8:40 and you can walk over and get straight on the ride. The other guests will still be held at the Hub until 9a.m. watching that lame opening show. You may have got one or even two rides in on it before they arrive.
This is our plan hopefully.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Maryj
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We have a Das for our 14 yr old as he has Aspergers. We used the Das for 7dmt today. The standby line was 100 minutes when we went on this afternoon.
We have got fast passes for 30 days out for 7dmt in previous years, but couldn't get any this year.
Maryj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmymcw
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gems09 View Post
So this is the only disappointment I had FP-wise, just didn't get in there fast enough did I

Does anyone know if I'm likely to get one on the day?
My stepson will be getting a DAS card but we are trying to avoid using it unless we really have to (i.e. for a massive queue of over an hour) and so my only option if I can't get a FP on the day is to use the card and get a time to come back to the ride from a CM.
We had a DAS card this year and I would definitely use It. You are given a time slot to come back. It's worth it and you will definitely get to ride it.
Emmymcw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:51 AM  
Link to this Post
nquart
Very Serious Dibber

nquart's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Posted on the wrong thread, sorry!
nquart is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List