Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Aug 18, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks x
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida4
Imagineer

Florida4's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Hi,

We have been back a few weeks

We went to KSC and used the voucher for our daughter with no problems. She is 9 will be 10 in November. It was a last minute thing for us. I booked our tickets and parking online in the US saved barcodes to phone. We then queued at the kiosks to show her free voucher saved to my phone with her passport and was given a ticket.

Hope that helps - we enjoyed it - was a good day out
Florida4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
wensleydale6
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Here’s the link kennedyspacecenter/i...#SpecialOffers

I've just bought 2 adults and a child, plus then use the voucher for our 10 year old, through attractiontix via Quidco for 5% cashback, so £112 for 4 of us

Edited at 07:59 AM.
wensleydale6 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Florida4 View Post
Hi,

We have been back a few weeks

We went to KSC and used the voucher for our daughter with no problems. She is 9 will be 10 in November. It was a last minute thing for us. I booked our tickets and parking online in the US saved barcodes to phone. We then queued at the kiosks to show her free voucher saved to my phone with her passport and was given a ticket.

Hope that helps - we enjoyed it - was a good day out
Did you buy your other tickets direct online with Kennedy though? My pre paid vouchers for the rest of us are booked with floridatix. I’m just double checking as someone posted recently that to use the free voucher you had to buy an adult ticket at full price directly with Kennedy.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida4
Imagineer

Florida4's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Yes we did buy our tickets direct it was a last minute trip for us.
They didn't check our adult tickets they just looked at the free child voucher our daughter and asked for her passport - they then issued her a ticket.
Florida4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Florida4 View Post
Yes we did buy our tickets direct it was a last minute trip for us.
They didn't check our adult tickets they just looked at the free child voucher our daughter and asked for her passport - they then issued her a ticket.
Thanks. I must remember to take his passport!
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post

We went last week and I just took the printed voucher. Didn't want to see passport. I had got 7 adult ticket vouchers from Floridatix - wasn't full prices each, got them at £19 in the Easter sale. Had no issues.

When you go head to the bus tours first then come back and do the rest of the things at the visitors centre. Bus tours get busy afternoon and then you have to rush.

Edited at 10:07 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List