Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 1 Aug 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Vero Beach

We were due to be going to Fort Myres Beach next month for four nights staying directly on the beach but due to the problems they are having at the moment we are planning cancelling.

We are staying in Clearwater for two days which we could extend or I am now thinking about driving from Clearwater over to Vero Beach for either two or three nights.

We have not stayed at Vero before and it looks like there is availability in either a Deluxe studio or an Inn room standard or ocean view. For some reason it will only allow me to book the ocean view for three nights not two, any idea why? What is best studio or Inn room?

Thanks
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Inn Rooms Ocean View are the best rooms. They have two double beds rather than the one double bed and sofa bed in the studios. The views from the studios aren't ocean facing but I believe there are some with partial ocean views.

No idea why you can't book the two nights though - probably DVC gremlins You might have to phone MS
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 18, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by fudgie View Post
Inn Rooms Ocean View are the best rooms. They have two double beds rather than the one double bed and sofa bed in the studios. The views from the studios aren't ocean facing but I believe there are some with partial ocean views.

No idea why you can't book the two nights though - probably DVC gremlins You might have to phone MS
Thank you I will give them a call
Old 1 Aug 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
cpjw
Proud to wear my Ears

Seems to be more spacious in the inn rooms. Also laundry is right there on the 4th floor.
cpjw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List