Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
How do you do this please
It’s on the app under ‘wallet’. The expiry date in hubbys still hasn’t changed but the girl who I spoke to filled in a whole section about it so hopefully it’ll work next year

Edited at 01:39 PM.
°o°-Hannah-°o° is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We bought ours in May but haven’t actually used it yet.. so am I right in saying the year won’t kick in until it is scanned at the gate?

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
If you want to return in July and don't want to visit Volcano Bay, then the cheapest Annual Pass you can get is the 2-Park Power Annual Pass. This currently costs $345 + tax. To upgrade, it'll probably cost you less than $20 each.

However, if you've been to Volcano Bay using your 14-day 3-park tickets then you may not be able to upgrade to a 2-Park annual pass and instead would have to upgrade to a 3-Park Power Annual Pass ($444 + tax). To upgrade to this would cost just under $120.

The Power Annual Pass only gives you 50% off the regular daytime self-parking price and there are no discounts on food and merchandise. If you want free parking and discounts then you'll need the Preferred Annual Pass.
Not sure if it applies every year but July was blocked for entry into Volcano Bay for both the seasonal and power pass for this year.
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Kirky123 View Post
Not sure if it applies every year but July was blocked for entry into Volcano Bay for both the seasonal and power pass for this year.
Yeah, Ciano said that they "only want 2 park tickets entry" next year and therefore I assumed they didn't want to visit Volcano Bay.

If they do also want access to Volcano Bay next July then they'll need the Preferred Annual Pass.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yeah, Ciano said that they "only want 2 park tickets entry" next year and therefore I assumed they didn't want to visit Volcano Bay.

If they do also want access to Volcano Bay next July then they'll need the Preferred Annual Pass.
Thenk u both. Q was really long 2day so I didnt get to do it. We want to do Volcano Bay this trip but not next yr. Will I still get that for $20?
Old 14 Aug 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
Thenk u both. Q was really long 2day so I didnt get to do it. We want to do Volcano Bay this trip but not next yr. Will I still get that for $20?
It seems to depend on the staff member you get.

In theory, no. If you've used your 3-Park ticket to go to Volcano Bay then some staff members say you need to upgrade to a 3-Park Power pass. This will cost $120.

In practice, maybe. Some staff members seem to allow folk to upgrade from a 3-Park ticket to a 2-Park Annual pass even if you've been to Volcano Bay. So you might be lucky.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
If you upgrade to a 2-park AP you will not be able to use it for Volcano Bay. Since a 1-day ticket is $80 + tax you may as well pay the extra $99 and upgrade to the 3-park
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The Power Annual Pass only gives you 50% off the regular daytime self-parking price and there are no discounts on food and merchandise. If you want free parking and discounts then you'll need the Preferred Annual Pass.
Except the current UOAP Appreciation Days gives you 10% off food for Seasonal and Power Pass Holders.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
steviet78
Excited about Disney

steviet78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Has anybody upgraded to a Premier Pass? If so how much did it cost? I am assuming it will be around $230 per person
steviet78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Does anyone know if I have an annual pass this year starting October 25 th does it expire on October 24th next year or could I still use it October 25 th next year.sorry for a stupid question 😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List