Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Aug 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
cally73
Apprentice Imagineer

Landry Card - too late to order?

Have never used one of these cards but was wondering if I should as we will most likely eat at some of the restaraunts where it is accepted. We fly one week today! Says 10 business days to arrive. Do you need to produce the card or is their an app too?
Old 7 Aug 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cally73 View Post
Have never used one of these cards but was wondering if I should as we will most likely eat at some of the restaraunts where it is accepted. We fly one week today! Says 10 business days to arrive. Do you need to produce the card or is their an app too?
You don't need to produce your card, not sure about an App but as long as you have your membership number you will be fine, perhaps just screen shot the info
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mibbs
Serious Dibber

Mibbs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
You wont have your card in time but you can still use it with your membership number and i believe email or telephone number.
A little tip is to put your birthday down for a date that you are away, you will be gifted an extra $25 to your account.
Mibbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
pastylad
Excited about Disney

hi

i believe you can download your membership card to your mobile as soon as you join.
Old 7 Aug 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post

if you order online and then download the app it should register in 24 hours or so.
I've "accidentally" put my birthday 1 month out so have got the $25 birthday credit too. oops lol

I ordered and paid online Sunday night, uploaded the app which said membership was pending, it changed to giving me my membership number yesterday lunchtime. I've seen a lot of people say that cards never arrived, even after months and requesting new ones so I'm not holding out much hope of seeing the card
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

You have to use it twice to get the birthday credit - can no longer claim it on the same visit as the welcome bonus.

But it still gets you the next available table for up to 6 people without a reservation.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
You have to use it twice to get the birthday credit - can no longer claim it on the same visit as the welcome bonus.

But it still gets you the next available table for up to 6 people without a reservation.
I'm thinking we can use it to buy one meal or something when we use DDPs for the rest. Other $25 will be used at bubba gumps I reckon
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nic18076
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cally73 View Post
I have an app for the Landry card on my iPhone - it works like a virtual card I think.
Nic18076 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List