Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Nov 10, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Gazbjorck View Post
Can someone please tell me how to add my previous visits to the bottom of my posts :confu sed2
you need to go to 'User CP' top left in the blue bar at the top of the page and then scroll down to 'Edit Signature' then make sure you save what you add
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 10, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks but I tried that and cant see edit signature in the drop down box lol, such a noob
Gazbjorck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Thanks but I tried that and cant see edit signature in the drop down box lol, such a noob
when you click on 'User CP' there is a list headed 'Your Control Panel' (to the left of your subscribed threads) 'Edit Signature' is in the third box down under the heading 'settings and options'

sorry it sounds confusing, I had trouble finding my way round at first
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

lol thanks again. I found it and added my list so will find out with this post if it worked lol
Gazbjorck is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
hmmm...hopefully someone will come along who can explain it a bit better, I'm always a bit longwinded in my instructions
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

well thanks anyway will keep trying
1996 Villa, Kissimmee, 2003 Rodeway Inn, I Drive, 2004 Emerald Island Resort, Kissimmee, 2006 Sheraton World resort, I Drive and Tradewinds Island Grand, St. Petes Beach, 2009 Radisson Hotel, Celebration and Tradewinds Sandpiper resort, St. Petes Beach 2011 Cypress pointe, LBV and Hilton Clearwater beach 2012 Hilton Orlando Bonnet creek, RPR, Diamond beach resort, Fort Myers beach2017 Back to the mouse
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

lol got it... almost. Just need to figure out how to get my countdown back
1996 Villa, Kissimmee, 2003 Rodeway Inn, I Drive, 2004 Emerald Island Resort, Kissimmee, 2006 Sheraton World resort, I Drive and Tradewinds Island Grand, St. Petes Beach, 2009 Radisson Hotel, Celebration and Tradewinds Sandpiper resort, St. Petes Beach 2011 Cypress pointe, LBV and Hilton Clearwater beach 2012 Hilton Orlando Bonnet creek, RPR, Diamond beach resort, Fort Myers beach2017 Back to the mouse
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
...well done, I'll make a teacher yet, I'll just give IT a wide swerve
Old 8 Nov 10, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gazbjorck
Apprentice Imagineer

lol i dont know, you done ok Just need to figure out how to space them and colour them... when I try it says i have no room, only allowed 5 spaces! Dont understand that, when Ive seen so many people that have been a lot more times than me
Old 9 Nov 10, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
lol i dont know, you done ok Just need to figure out how to space them and colour them... when I try it says i have no room, only allowed 5 spaces! Dont understand that, when Ive seen so many people that have been a lot more times than me
Hi again - you are limited to space in your signature unless you're a passholder, and to colour the lettering you need to highlight the bits you want then click on the letter A above the box and that will give you the colour palette
Closed Thread