Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 18 Mar 18, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
beepbeep
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by DreamsOfOrlando View Post
How are people finding pandora FOP? Fitting in the seats? We go in just over 3 weeks and I’m getting nervous about it! X
We were shocked we could get on FOP after all the bad comments

But we managed all right, we tried the seats outside at the que and they did not click, it was only going to Amber but the cm told us the test seat outside was a bit smaller than the seats on the ride

We both had to shuffle all the way to the frount making sure boobs were above the frount enclosure and stood our legs on our tippy toes and we fitted and were quite comfy on the ride

We are both around 23 stone husband carries oll his weight in his stomach and I’ve a large stomach boobs bum and huge calf’s
We’re both about 5 foot 5
I hope this stops you from worrying
beepbeep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jdmd2004 View Post
I am soooo scared about this and gutted about my weight now ive put on a bit since last time and even last time i felt it snug.. Im 6ft and a 42inch waist so im crossing everything ill be ok
You'll have no problems at all...I'm 6ft 2 and the only issue I've found is some rides have restricted leg room in the front row
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
sarkyone
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Thanks for that. I feel a bit more reassured but have just measured my calf and I’m 17inches! Aaargh
sarkyone is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by smudgester View Post
Good to know Rip Ride has a modified row (wish I had known that last time as I walked away because I couldn't get in the test seat) - gives me confidence that I might actually get on it when we next visit @ Easter.

Is the general consensus that Seaworld is more or less forgiving than Universal ?
Apologies for bumping my own post but ... does have anyone have any advice on how Busch and Seaworld compare to Universal for larger people ? Better ? Worse ?
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sarkyone View Post
Thanks for that. I feel a bit more reassured but have just measured my calf and I’m 17inches! Aaargh
My calves are bigger than 16 at their widest point but I’m not as big dress size wise as some of the people who have said they did fit on. I wonder whether it’s 16 inch at the bit where the restraint touches which isn’t necessarily the widest part of the calf?

If I was going soon I would still just chance it and put legs on tiptoes. You’d think if you can get on Harry Potter rides you could easily get on fop?
2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sarkyone

Mobile

Thanks firsttimemouse ... I’m worried about Harry Potter too! But thought Flights if passage would be the big test! I shall try tiptoes ... and definitely the test seat outside.
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
firsttimemouse
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

2018 DLP Newport bay
2019 DLP Newport bay
firsttimemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks firsttimemouse ... I’m worried about Harry Potter too! But thought Flights if passage would be the big test! I shall try tiptoes ... and definitely the test seat outside.
I’m 5’2” and slightly bigger than you and FOP was fine. Slide all the way to the front and relax your calves, tiptoes help as well the CM will then make sure everything pushes into place. It is a really amazing ride and you should go for it.

Can’t help with Harry Potter as I’ve not been back to universal in year since I didn’t fit on the forbidden journeys test seat. DH says there’s no point until I lose weight.

Our next trip isn’t until 2019 so I’m determined to lose weight for that as I really want to ride the Harry Potter rides at universal.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
sarkyone

Mobile

Thanks for that. I’ll stop worrying about flights of passsage and worry about Harry Potter stuff now!
Old 20 Mar 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for that. I’ll stop worrying about flights of passsage and worry about Harry Potter stuff now!
I’m sure you’ll be fine. They have put bigger seats in since I went to universal. I should have been clearer.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List