Closed Thread

Old 18 Dec 17, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
charlie_fame
Very Serious Dibber

charlie_fame's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Hi guys ! Not been on this thread for ages! Glad to see it’s still going ! I’ve just come back from my second trip to wdw this year and now have serious Disney blues ! No idea when we will be back as we are trying to have a baby! Hopefully 2019 for Star Wars and toy story ! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Xx
charlie_fame is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
No Disney next year (sigh) Rio has always been on the bucket list, and as we get nearer to kicking it, we thought perhaps it's time to tick it off 😉 So we have a cruise booked, Rio to Venice, in the Spring. Our first cruise was back in '83 (see, told you we were old! ) it was also our first visit to Disney with the kids. There was no Disney Cruise Line then but instead, Premier Cruises Big Red Boats had the Disney concession, so characters and shows non stop on board. That was when we lost our hearts to Disney and cruising.
I know you're going to POR next year, have the best time, we loved FQ and were pleased we made the move. 😄
Hey Bb, I missed this the other day.
Wow that cruise sounds fab, we've only ever done one cruise - a Disney European cruise which we loved, but Rio to Venice! That sounds amazing.
Yes POR in Feb for DD's b'day. We've not stayed there for a few years, but always pop by for a bite to eat when we're at WDW 😊
I hope you do a little trip report on your cruise, would love to read about it.
🛳🚢 🎅🏼
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by charlie_fame View Post
Hi guys ! Not been on this thread for ages! Glad to see it’s still going ! I’ve just come back from my second trip to wdw this year and now have serious Disney blues ! No idea when we will be back as we are trying to have a baby! Hopefully 2019 for Star Wars and toy story ! Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! Xx
Charlie fame! Not seen you on here for a long time. Ahh bet you had a lovely holiday.. the Disney blues are awful aren't they.
It's good that you might be back in 2019. Hopefully with a new addition to your family 😊☃🎄
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
No Disney next year (sigh) Rio has always been on the bucket list, and as we get nearer to kicking it, we thought perhaps it's time to tick it off 😉 So we have a cruise booked, Rio to Venice, in the Spring. Our first cruise was back in '83 (see, told you we were old! ) it was also our first visit to Disney with the kids. There was no Disney Cruise Line then but instead, Premier Cruises Big Red Boats had the Disney concession, so characters and shows non stop on board. That was when we lost our hearts to Disney and cruising.
I know you're going to POR next year, have the best time, we loved FQ and were pleased we made the move. 😄
Oh wow, sounds amazing
Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe - August 2014
We're going back August 2017, 1st time onsite - CBR + 1 week I Drive
solliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Ah those were the days! I spent more time on here with you guys than I did with my own family! Especially the gin parties 🍸🍸 but also keeping the humour going even though our holiday dreams were crashing down! Papa in an Elsa dress those Thomson tweets 🙈 also Papa’s April fool letter from Disney nearly had me on that on PM! Another fav was Pokerbanter’s analogy - And all thanks to Psychic Cha Cha who started this in the first place
Memories
solliss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by loraflora View Post
Hi gang,
Was bored so thought i'd see if this post is still active... and it is! yay!
I lost my lovely mum to cancer 3 days after i returned from my May trip. (Sepsis) The trip wasnt really enjoyable but my mum wanted me to go and not to let my 5 year old son down.
Im looking to go again Easter 2019. Im excited to hear about all the 1st new vistors this Summer!
Merry Crimbo all
So sorry to hear about your mum sending you hugs xx
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loraflora View Post
Hi gang,
Was bored so thought i'd see if this post is still active... and it is! yay!
I lost my lovely mum to cancer 3 days after i returned from my May trip. (Sepsis) The trip wasnt really enjoyable but my mum wanted me to go and not to let my 5 year old son down.
Im looking to go again Easter 2019. Im excited to hear about all the 1st new vistors this Summer!
Merry Crimbo all
So sorry to read this loraflora, I know how hard it must have been for you.
I hope you do get back at Easter 2019. Big hugs 😘
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Hey solliss, we're on at the same time 😊
Old 18 Dec 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
solliss
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by charlie_fame View Post
Disney blues are hard. Great that you are looking to go back 2019 though, hopefully with a little additions.
We are hoping to get back in 2019 too

Edited at 09:13 PM.
Old 27 Dec 17, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi. We have 2 weeks booked for sept 2018.
We booked knowing about the cbr 'refurb' and lack of usual food areas.
With the Riviera and Gondola system now confirmed I am worried about our stay.
We were not bothered about the food tent etc but these new plans sound like a lot more than 'referb' and the noise and dust etc really worries me as we are taking our severly disabled daughter. We chose CBR mostly as it was the cheapest option that gave us what we needed. It looked peaceful, even with the OPR construction going on. Our daughter hates very loud unexpected noise.
I am especially worried about the large scale of the new works inc traffic.
I am also worried about loosing pools due to gondala tower and wire erection. Do you think I am over worring ?

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread