Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 14 Nov 21, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Kennedy Space Center

Tell me about Kennedy Space Center.

Best day to visit?

Best place to buy tickets? We won't have a car so would need transportation included.

Any helpful tips?
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Very rarely much, if anything to be saved on tickets, from my experience.

Maybe the odd dollar here or there, but in the scheme of the cost of your holiday you might waste a lot of time trying to save very little. As such, we always buy direct.

My only real tip is get there early and plan to spend the whole day there, as it it a fantastic place with so much to see.

I don't want to say anything about the Atlantis exhibit as everyone deserves to see it spoiler-free, however it is a simply incredible experience produced to a level that Disney would be proud of. I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear or two when going through it.

I remain envious of anyone who gets to see the Atlantis exhibit for a first time - it is that amazing!

Enjoy!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
After 20+ visits we eventually went to KSC on our last Florida visit in 2019, thoroughly enjoyed the day and will hopefully return in May 22.

Agree with Bozza, the Atlantis exhibit is stunning!

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

We always do KSC when in Florida. I am a "Space Nut" but it is a great day. There are lots to see including a bus tour and films so get there early. Also the Space shop is good and I can spend a lot of time in there (and money) so allow time to visit this.
We did find Fridays were busier because there seemed more school visits that day but it never seems to get mega busy.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pdw8
Trying for More Ears

In case anyone is not aware, the bus tours are not running at present, just a link bus from the main visitor site to the Saturn building. This is a bit of a deal breaker for my group as it was the highlight of previous visits. There is still plenty to see at for a full day.
pdw8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Briggykins
Helping Minnie

That's a shame! Take it it's a covid precaution? No plans to reintroduce it yet?
Briggykins is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Laevis
Trying for More Ears

I have been through Atlantis on several occasions now and I absolutely agree that it is the greatest bit of theatre in central Florida by a mile (if you are a space nut)
every time I have seen people in tears to the extent that I now try to predict beforehand who might be the most tearful (the first time it was probably me)
im welling up now thinking about it
Laevis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List