Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Nov 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
On the attestation form, you only need to use the "on behalf of" for people who aren't able to sign for themselves, e.g. children.

However the recovery document itself needs to be from an official source, i.e. NHS letter. This document is your clearance, rather than the attestation form.
Do you know if that official source would be NHS covid app or do we need a doctor to sign this form ?
disney20042012 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Do you know if that official source would be NHS covid app or do we need a doctor to sign this form ?
This is what's in the CDC guidelines, it sounds like it has to be a letter...

If you have had a positive viral test on a sample taken during the past 90 days, and you have met the criteria to end isolation, you may travel instead with your positive viral test results and a signed letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official that states you have been cleared for travel. The positive test result and letter together are referred to as “documentation of recovery.”

A letter from your healthcare provider or a public health official that clears you to end isolation, e.g., to return to work or school, can be used to show you are cleared to travel, even if travel isn’t specifically mentioned in the letter. The letter must have information that identifies you personally (e.g., name and date of birth) that matches the personal identifiers on your passport or other travel documents. The letter must be signed and dated on official letterhead that contains the name, address, and phone number of the healthcare provider or public health official who signed the letter.
If you are unable to provide this, you can go with a negative antigen test instead. These should be negative once you are out of isolation, it's the PCR tests that usually continue to test positive for longer.

Are you testing negative on LFTs?
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

This is what's in the CDC guidelines, it sounds like it has to be a letter...

If you are unable to provide this, you can go with a negative antigen test instead. These should be negative once you are out of isolation, it's the PCR tests that usually continue to test positive for longer.

Are you testing negative on LFTs?
Thank you and yes we are negative on a LFT, I've emailed the doctor but not sure they will write a letter as when I asked for a return to work form last month (as requested by my HR) the doc said they don't do that as there is no need to and just gave me a link to the Gov website.

Anyway thanks for your help
disney20042012 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Since the updated attestation this morning, I've just spotted this on the federal register for showing proof of recovery?

federalregister.gov/d/2021-24388/p-188

64.  A letter from a healthcare provider or a public health official that clears the person to end isolation, e.g., to return to work or school, can also be used to show that the person has been cleared to travel, even if travel is not specifically mentioned in the letter.
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Since the updated attestation this morning, I've just spotted this on the federal register for showing proof of recovery?

federalregister.gov/d/2021-24388/p-188

64.  A letter from a healthcare provider or a public health official that clears the person to end isolation, e.g., to return to work or school, can also be used to show that the person has been cleared to travel, even if travel is not specifically mentioned in the letter.
Yes I saw that and have emailed the doc to ask for a letter from him, thank you for the info though
Old 8 Nov 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Has anyone filled in the attestation form yet? I've printed one out (hopefully the right one) but am finding it very confusing.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Has anyone filled in the attestation form yet? I've printed one out (hopefully the right one) but am finding it very confusing.
Form available here...
cdc.gov/quarantine/order-safe-travel.html

Adults and fully vaccinated (double dose) children with proof of vaccination:
Check "fully vaccinated" in section 1 (option 1)
Check "fully vaccinated" in section 2, question 1
Sign the form

Unvaccinated/single dose children aged 2-17:
Check "aged 2-17" in section 1 (option 4)
Check "child under 18" in section 2, question 2
Complete section 2, question 4
Sign the form

Children under 2:
Form not required

For children, you can use the "on behalf of" options for each of the above questions if they are not old enough to complete themselves.

Although I believe you're flying around the same time as me. So technically, you shouldn't be filling them in yet as what you are signing is that you have received negative tests within 3 days of depature.

Edited at 03:36 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Form available here...

Sign the form

Sign the form

Children under 2:
Form not required

For children, you can use the "on behalf of" options for each of the above questions if they are not old enough to complete themselves.

Although I believe you're flying around the same time as me. So technically, you shouldn't be filling them in yet as what you are signing is that you have received negative tests within 3 days of depature.
Thankyou so much.

Yes I am just having a practice atm to familiarise myself with the form.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mj1980
Trading Disney Pins

Form available here...

Sign the form

Sign the form

Children under 2:
Form not required

That’s brilliantly explained thankyou.
Mj1980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Does anyone have info on the inbound requirements ? Do we need to do a passenger locater and a LFT on day 2 ?