Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 22, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Yodascousin
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Prenetics test with virgin

Hoping someone can help. Me and my partner both work and flying on Sat April 2nd we are probably going to book the supervised lft with prenetics but wondered what hours they offer for doing the tests? As it would have to be very early morning or after 7pm. Also is the supervised lft nasal only?
Yodascousin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
yozza1977
Getting Excited

It would appear they offer 7am -10pm when I’ve checked, but when we used them in December we didn’t use the Azova linked supervision, they sent us another link to book. It was nasal only and very simple.
yozza1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Yodascousin

Originally Posted by yozza1977 View Post
It would appear they offer 7am -10pm when I’ve checked, but when we used them in December we didn’t use the Azova linked supervision, they sent us another link to book. It was nasal only and very simple.
Thank you!
Yodascousin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 22, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

We've recently booked as using them on Tuesday, had loads of appointments for our date going right through the day. We made the mistake of booking the tests then finding out we'd booked supervised PCRs when we ordered and had antigen ones- got it sorted through their online chat function and turns out the link we were sent from prenetics was the wrong one, so we were quickly redirected.
Shutterbug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Stevey81
Getting to know the DIBB

Do Virgin send you a discounted link beforehand? If so, how much beforehand, as I wouldn't want to be waiting for it when I could be organising another test?
Stevey81 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 22, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

there was an email i had a few weeks ago with general information about what was required before going away, certainly nothing obvious that said use this book a test. For two supervised pre departure antigen/LFTs and two return LFTS (unsupervised) it was £88 in total for the two of us. Other companies seemed dearer but next time i'd pay more for something that was bit easier to book and sort. I'm pretty IT literature, degree in computing, years working in IT and still I struggled.

Have a look at this for info projectscreen/virg...saAvhVEALw_wcB
Shutterbug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto2000
Chilling at Carribean Beach

we've booked with them for the supervised test the day before you fly. How does the process work - so I know wo you do the test with them on the phone - but then what happens ? x
Pluto2000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 22, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Pluto2000 View Post
we've booked with them for the supervised test the day before you fly. How does the process work - so I know wo you do the test with them on the phone - but then what happens ? x
I'll be able to explain better on Tuesday when i've been through the process, i think they watch you test and the i think you might show them the result of the test on a specific card in the box or send a photo then if they confirm all ok, you get a certificate within i think three hours.Haven't looked too deeply into it yet, will probably do that over the weekend in prep.
Old 25 Jan 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Yodascousin

Bump- any update on the process?
Old 26 Jan 22, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Yodascousin View Post
Bump- any update on the process?
Would love to know too, we have ours booked for the 7th Feb!