Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Feb 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

On Virgin, you can't book the window and aisle.

and when we booked our seats all them time ago, the back two seats were already taken.
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Neilandrewhall View Post

and when we booked our seats all them time ago, the back two seats were already taken.
Booking window and aisle is bad etiquette and I think it is good that Virgin do not allow. But in the absence of a two seat row, then going forward, I think that your greater needs should be the ones to prioritise.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by rudie111 View Post
No chance of moving to another seat then? As the passenger has been informed of the situation I wouldn't worry about disturbing them. Keep a glass of iced water, that will soon wake them up!
That's a joke right? Why should the person who has paid for an Aisle seat suffer due to the OPs self-centered view of the world.

All the OP needs to do is go without food for 9 hours, it's not exactly a massive hardship in the scheme of things is it.

If I knew that I vomited copiously everytime I ate carrots, I'd avoid carrots. I wouldn't sit there gobbling them up and expecting everyone on the plane to suffer as a result.

A few times in a flight to get out fine, every 5-10 minutes? Not so fine. If I was on an flight asleep and someone tipped iced water over me I can guarantee that person would have more to worry about than making it to the toilet.
Old 27 Feb 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

Mobile

Pretty sure you can book whichever seats you want if they are available.
There is a post in general chat about ‘deja by’ -I’m getting that feeling with this thread🙃
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by rudie111 View Post
Keep a glass of iced water, that will soon wake them up!
And that would be classed as assault. Good luck getting through immigration after that.
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

So guys had the dreaded call back from Virgin, they have spoken to the passenger and he is saying he refuse's to move from the aisle seat, and when virgin discussed my condition he said he to them he takes a sleeping pill before the flight so will be asleep most of it so i guess it will be a starvation thing for 9 hours
I checked the seat plan earlier there were three rows with three seats empty so move yourselves to one of those rows.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I checked the seat plan earlier there were three rows with three seats empty so move yourselves to one of those rows.
So easily solved 👍
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Umm I’m really not sure what to make of this thread.
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

You never know they could be a friendly Dibber😉 for all you know they could be very pleasant and you could make a new friend..
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Neilandrewhall
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
I dont see this?
Neilandrewhall is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread