Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Jan 20, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Beapay
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Holiday inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody had stayed at this hotel and whether they could give me their views? At the moment the prices are pretty good for our week at Disney. Also, does anyone know if this hotel is a Disney good neighbour hotel- I’ve seen conflicting information about this
Thanks in advance
Beapay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Make sure the one you're looking at is the one on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, there are few in the area. That is the only one with the Disney good neighbour benefits, which usually makes it a bit more expensive than the others.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by Beapay View Post
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody had stayed at this hotel and whether they could give me their views? At the moment the prices are pretty good for our week at Disney. Also, does anyone know if this hotel is a Disney good neighbour hotel- I’ve seen conflicting information about this
Thanks in advance
I think the terminology is all a bit confusing. The Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista which used to be Holiday Inn Sunspree and is close to Landry's Seafood House is where we are staying in September it gets sensible reviews and seems very good value at the moment. It is a Good Neighbor hotel but that means very little just that it has shuttles to Disney, sells Disney tickets etc. The Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs is on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. It is not a Good Neighbor hotel. It is one of the seven Disney Springs hotels which have significant advantages such as fastpasses at 60 days and extra magic hours. It is generally significantly more expensive than Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. I am looking forward to staying at Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista and would be interested to hear any opinions or advice from people who have already stayed 🙂
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

The one on state road is outside of Disney springs but in LBV is a good neighbour hotel but there is the official wdw holiday inn within Disney springs on hotel plaza blvd which gives 60 day fast passes etc.

If you look at each individual page it is very clear
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by may View Post
I think the terminology is all a bit confusing. The Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista which used to be Holiday Inn Sunspree and is close to Landry's Seafood House is where we are staying in September it gets sensible reviews and seems very good value at the moment. It is a Good Neighbor hotel but that means very little just that it has shuttles to Disney, sells Disney tickets etc. The Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs is on Hotel Plaza Boulevard. It is not a Good Neighbor hotel. It is one of the seven Disney Springs hotels which have significant advantages such as fastpasses at 60 days and extra magic hours. It is generally significantly more expensive than Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista. I am looking forward to staying at Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista and would be interested to hear any opinions or advice from people who have already stayed 🙂
I am looking at the Holiday Inn Resort LBV for our stay in October as well 🙂 and would like opinions from anyone who has stayed.
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

We’ve stayed there on two of our previous trips and love it. If we were staying offsite then this would always be our first choice. We had a king bed room both times (requested by email) and the room was huge with a lovely view overlooking the pool. Ours didn’t have a balcony but you could see from the pool that some rooms do. They have an Applebee’s onsite which also does room service which we found great for evenings we were shattered and just didn’t want to leave the room. The pool area is lovely and always sunloungers available. They have children’s entertainers by the pool and when we were there in the summer months they played movies by the pool in the evening so you could swim and watch on the big screen. We would always recommend it x

Edited at 12:00 AM.
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by DreamsOfOrlando View Post
We’ve stayed there on two of our previous trips and love it. If we were staying offsite then this would always be our first choice. We had a king bed room both times (requested by email) and the room was huge with a lovely view overlooking the pool. Ours didn’t have a balcony but you could see from the pool that some rooms do. They have an Applebee’s onsite which also does room service which we found great for evenings we were shattered and just didn’t want to leave the room. The pool area is lovely and always sunloungers available. They have children’s entertainers by the pool and when we were there in the summer months they played movies by the pool in the evening so you could swim and watch on the big screen. We would always recommend it x
This is very helpful thank you. Did you pay an additional resort fee?
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by shell1970 View Post
This is very helpful thank you. Did you pay an additional resort fee?
We didn’t, no resort fee and no parking fee. We booked through BA package deal so not sure if that always applies or just through certain travel agents x
May 2020 - CSR and HRH - DH 30th - Covid Cancelled!
February 2022 - Holiday Inn LBV, HRH and Pop - 21 Nights
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List