Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Jan 18, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

FastPass Query

I'm sure this has probably been asked a thousand times, so apologies in advance.

Will my Disney park tickets link to MDE fastpass section on the 60 day mark? (staying onsite)

The park tickets are currently on my general MDE account. But when I was being nosey on the FP section (its our first time going, so its all so new to me) its saying there are no tickets to link. I just wanted some reassurance that they will link the day I can actually book FP's.

TIA
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 18, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

They will. Your entire stay will open up at the 60 day mark
Old 5 Jan 18, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Topcruise
New Poster (5)

interesting point. I'm staying onsite and have just bought tickets as well seperately to the hotel booking. My tickets are showing ok, but in testing it out for Fastpass, seem only to be giving the 30 day window rather than the 60 ( which is still a few weeks away). Any suggestions?
Thanks
Topcruise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 18, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We did this last year. It’s no problem. At the moment they don’t (definitively) know when you’re going to use those tickets so the next 30 days are available

60 days before your hotel booking, that window will open (for duration of stay)

It’s slightly different for room and tickets packages with Disney. They know when you’re going to use the tickets so it will only open up at day 60
Old 5 Jan 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Fazzy View Post
Will my Disney park tickets link to MDE fastpass section on the 60 day mark? (staying onsite)

The park tickets are currently on my general MDE account. But when I was being nosey on the FP section (its our first time going, so its all so new to me) its saying there are no tickets to link. I just wanted some reassurance that they will link the day I can actually book FP's.
As long as you have the hotel reservation linked to your MDE account and the tickets linked to the same MDE account then the fastpass section will open up 60 days before your check-in date (and not before) and you'll then be able to book fastpasses for the length of your onsite stay.

Before that, the fastpass section is usually locked and it shows a unhelpful error message about there being no tickets (or something similar) when you try to access it. This is normal.

Originally Posted by Topcruise View Post
interesting point. I'm staying onsite and have just bought tickets as well seperately to the hotel booking. My tickets are showing ok, but in testing it out for Fastpass, seem only to be giving the 30 day window rather than the 60 ( which is still a few weeks away). Any suggestions?
The 60 day window only opens when it is 60 days before your check-in date. Not before.

I thought that usually when you have both an onsite booking reservation and tickets linked to the same MDE account, then it prevented you from accessing the fastpass section (as per the OP's experience)? Usually the 30 day fastpass selection only applies to those without a linked onsite reservation. But perhaps I'm thinking of packages, whereas hotel and tickets booked separately work differently and allow 30 day booking until 60 days before check-in?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Topcruise
New Poster (5)

thanks for the responses .. reassuring and helpful. Just have to be poised and ready at the 60 day mark to try for the FoP fastpass!
Topcruise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 3family View Post
They will. Your entire stay will open up at the 60 day mark
Usually at midday because of the 5 hour difference.
Old 5 Jan 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Topcruise View Post
thanks for the responses .. reassuring and helpful. Just have to be poised and ready at the 60 day mark to try for the FoP fastpass!
You should be fine as long as you don't want FoP for your first couple of days, recently the fastpasses have been available from about 60+3
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 18, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Topcruise
New Poster (5)

Ah we'll just have to see... only have a couple of days to choose from as a pre cruise add on. thanks all.
Old 7 Jan 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for the answers, it's given me some peace of mind.