Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 2 Aug 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysparkle
Proud to wear my Ears

disneysparkle's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Which US travel agents do you book with?

Thanks
disneysparkle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Jo Raccuia at small world vacations - she is fab. Used her for multiple trips and cruises since 2004.

Jo@smallworldvacations.com
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scarecrow
Imagineer

scarecrow's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
If you are asking for cruises, sometimes directly with the cruise company for the cruise element, but I use the US version of the website due to their terms and conditions.

I have also used viva voyage.co.uk, travel on a dream and vacations to go.

I am currently co side ring using viva voyage.com, due to the large amount of OBC that they give for my next cruise. Waiting for prices to come down a bit first.
1990. - somewhere on the 192,2006 - Country Inn and Suites LBK, 2007- LA and San Diego, 2008 - Regal Palms, 2009 - OKW, 2010- Yacht Club, 2011- DCL Magic - Med,2012 - Yacht Club, 2013 - Carnival Sunshine Med cruise, 2014 Carnival Breeze and the Yacht Club

Photo app trip reports Carnival Med Cruise and VA & BA UC & Club indexhttp://http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/reporter-index.php?userid=19933

Pre cruise Med http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...d+cruise+mouse
scarecrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysparkle
Proud to wear my Ears

disneysparkle's Reviews
Yes, for cruise booking.
Thanks
disneysparkle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
singerella
Excited about Disney

We have booked our last two disney cruises with Mel at Travel on a Dream. She is fab, very helpful and great at keeping in touch to check in frequently.
singerella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
What cruise line are you booking with?

For some cruise lines, it's best to go direct, with others, you can go direct or through a US TA.

We use Travel on a Dream (ToaD) - they have done multiple Disney cruises and have been very helpful when something went wrong. It's not all about the on board credit for us.

Joa
Old 14 Aug 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysparkle
Proud to wear my Ears

disneysparkle's Reviews
Haven’t decided which cruise line yet although obviously veering to Disney as we are a Disney loving family, plus there’s 5 of us and I know Disney let you have 5 in a cabin. Also finding it difficult to get quotes with Royal Carribean for 2 cabins without ringing to discuss and I really just want ball park figures for now hence why might be easier going through a travel agent.
Old 15 Aug 18, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by disneysparkle View Post
Haven’t decided which cruise line yet although obviously veering to Disney as we are a Disney loving family, plus there’s 5 of us and I know Disney let you have 5 in a cabin. Also finding it difficult to get quotes with Royal Carribean for 2 cabins without ringing to discuss and I really just want ball park figures for now hence why might be easier going through a travel agent.
So, some cruise lines won't allow you to use a US TA and some give you better offers by going direct.
It really is a pain but you may need to know who you're sailing with before deciding whether to use a TA or not.

For DCL and for 5 of you, I'd personally look at 2 x oceanview/inside instead of 1 family veranda room. Works out generally the same price and you get double space and 2 loos!
Old 17 Aug 18, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneysparkle
Proud to wear my Ears

disneysparkle's Reviews
Wow, ok, thanks so much for that advice!
Old 20 Aug 18, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have always used AffordableTours.com always been best prices and if it goes down just let them know and they amend ..Just make sure you do your sums ..the other year we got stung as the dollar dropped massively , meaning it was actually cheaper to book in UK
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List