Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Aug 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
New Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

inline imagePlease your sweet tooth with a delicious dessert experience while enjoying some of the best seats in the house.

It all starts at the Fantasmic! theater where you’ll pick up your freshly prepared snack box that features a variety of sweet and salty sensational treats for adults or children. Menu items may include:

For Adults:

Chocolate-dipped strawberries
Cheesecake
Chocolate cupcake

For Children:

Chocolate pudding with crushed chocolate cookies and gummy worms
Confetti popcorn
Vanilla cake bite with Sorcerer Mickey Coin

To quench your thirst, enjoy a specialty drink served in a souvenir cup (alcoholic for Guests 21 and older).

After you pick up your snack box and beverage, you’ll be directed to a VIP reserved seating area for Fantasmic! Then, just sit back, enjoy—and watch the nighttime extravagant musical where the forces of good and evil battle it out in Mickey’s dream.

Don’t miss the chance to get delicious treats and VIP seats!

Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience
$39
$19 per child (ages 3 to 9)

Includes tax; gratuity not included or required. Separate park admission is also required. Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older. Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Book here...

disneyworld.disney.go/en...t-vip-viewing/

Important information about the Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience.
  • The Fantasmic! Dessert & VIP Viewing Experience is available on all Fantasmic! show days and offered with the first show of Fantasmic! only. Reservation times range from 90 minutes prior to show to 45 minutes prior to show.
  • Check-in for the experience at the Fantasmic! theater located on Sunset Boulevard next to Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage. Enter through the theater FassPass+ queue to get to the check-in podium.
  • At check-in, each Guest receives a custom credential for identification. The credential identification is non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
  • Seats in the reserved seating section are not assigned; you will choose your seats upon arrival on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • In the event of inclement weather, your food and beverage experience will still be available, but may be moved to an alternate location. Please proceed to the theater at scheduled reservation time for additional direction.
  • Entertainment is subject to change or cancellation without notice. In the event of a show cancellation, VIP seating will be made available for an alternative show within 5 days of the date you were originally scheduled to attend. Valid theme park admission is required.
  • Disney Dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this experience.
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aslhi4y985.jpg
Views:	100361
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	64770  
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

$35 $17 per child (ages 3 to 9)
Ouch, that's not far off the dining package at Mama Melrose.
lovewdw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

I wonder if the seating is better or worse than the dining package.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemsie0812
Very Serious Dibber

Gemsie0812's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I was just going to ask the same - I wonder if the seating is the same as it's very pricey for a couple of desserts and a drink?
WC 2013,2020
Gemsie0812 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I actually don't mind this (cost aside) as it will allow me to spend even less time in HS and not have to use a FP. But I was more thinking I wonder if this will eventually replace the dining package? They seem to be super slow at loading in new dining packages recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if they phase them out for parties. Since that's a full upcharge, not something people can get for "free" with DDP.

ETA: Looks like they've already increased the price from the (I'm assuming) press release. Live site shows $39/$19 now! They do still list the dining ones, but I'm sticking with the above. First nail in the coffin IMO.

Edited at 05:50 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Does any one know how far in advance we can book this? Thanks xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Currently until the end of December.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 01:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Far too expensive , if it was unlimited beer and wine I think DH would be swayed 😂
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 06:05 AM  
Link to this Post
daves13
Getting Excited

Mobile

I'd be well up for it!
We did the Star Wars dessert party, amazing experience & we were also pretty drunk!
daves13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Drino
Excited about Disney

Well after reading this i thought id post my experience,i had the idea of treating our holidaying guests 5 of us,to the epcot dessert party @ $49 each..all wine,sparkling also and drinks free with desserts from all countries..sweet fantastic way to see fireworks etc;
Customer services called me as i wanted it for november to say this is no longer available but i can pay for the ' frozen dessert party' which has replaced it for $79...yes an extra $30 each...takes it for an hr for 5 people to $400... unable to do it now and have to think of something else...way too expensive as it costs so much to get in and eat there also...
Drino is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List