Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 29 Jun 18, 06:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I’ve heard from the hotel overnight. This is their response; Good evening Mrs Hannan. We can confirm the official opening date for Universal’s Aventura Hotel is August 16th. Preparations for our opening are on schedule and experiencing no delays.

We are very excited to see you and your party on August 18th! Please let us know if we may assist you further!

Kind regards,
Lyndsi
Disneylife4me is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneylife4me View Post
I’ve heard from the hotel overnight. This is their response; Good evening Mrs Hannan. We can confirm the official opening date for Universal’s Aventura Hotel is August 16th. Preparations for our opening are on schedule and experiencing no delays.

We are very excited to see you and your party on August 18th! Please let us know if we may assist you further!

Kind regards,
Lyndsi
We check in on the 18th also, driving up from Miami in the morning, see you there👍
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
SJB07
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Kind regards,
Lyndsi
👍

Can't ask for much more reassurance than that.

Thanks.
SJB07 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by SJB07 View Post
👍

Can't ask for much more reassurance than that.

Thanks.
Definitely feel reassured now. By the way, If anyone staying would like their email address for their own reassurance-send me a message and I’ll pass it on. Just received my UO tickets in the post this morning too. Uber happy!😁🎢🔆

Edited at 11:25 AM.
Disneylife4me is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
SJB07

Definitely feel reassured now. By the way, If anyone staying would like their email address for their own reassurance-send me a message and I’ll pass it on. Just received my UO tickets in the post this morning too. Uber happy!😁🎢🔆
I already have the email address from when I first booked up, I sent them a message asking what would happen if there was delays that led to our rooms not being ready last year and the response was basically that they were on schedule and there would be no delays, they wouldn't even consider giving me any info on a what if scenario.

Hopefully their confidence is based in reality.
SJB07 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

Kind regards,
Lyndsi
Good to hear. They are still taking August bookings and I reckon they would have stopped doing so if they were behind schedule at all. We go in September and are looking forward to it.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 18, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SJB07

Here's some construction progress photo's from the last week if anyone is interested.

*EDIT.

Or not as it seems i'm too new to post images on the site.

Edited at 01:14 PM.
Old 29 Jun 18, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneylife4me
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by SJB07 View Post
Here's some construction progress photo's from the last week if any is interested.

*EDIT.

Or not as it seems i'm too new to post images on the site.
Ah no! How annoying! Where can we find them?
Old 29 Jun 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
SJB07

Ah no! How annoying! Where can we find them?
I can't post a link either, but a twitter account called Bioreconstruct regularly posts photos from all the building work being done in Orlando, and they have posted a few in the last week.
Old 29 Jun 18, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Details of Aventura's Food Hall has been announced today. Called Urban Pantry, certainly seems a step up over the normal style food court you get at these type of resorts, looking forward to trying the food there when staying in Oct.

blog.universalorlando/wh...ventura-hotel/
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List