Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Aug 18, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Pre Travel Day - Five Have Fun In Florida (& The Bahamas)

We are a family of 5, myself Jess, DH Alex, DD1 Bron 22, DS Bay 19 and DD2 Mona 11 and the last time we all holidayed together was in 2015 so I’ve been very much looking forward to us all being together for 2 weeks. This is us during our last trip.

So our journey began on Thursday August 16th when we left our home and parked up at LHR for a quick trip to Newcastle as this is where our flights to Orlando were to begin. We live a quick 5 minute without traffic drive from terminal 5 so no rush for us.

The Newly located Harry Potter shop, phone box prop.

We lunched in Giraffe then took the short flight catching an Uber from the airport to experience our first ever escape room, booked to kill time while we were in the city.

We managed to escape, just!

Before a walk round to St James Park.

And then caught another Uber back to Newcastle international for our flight back to Heathrow to collect our cars and drive to Gatwick where they were parked for the next 2 weeks. A shuttle to the north terminal, we stayed the night at the premier inn north. I’d picked up 2 rooms with breakfast at the saver rate at the end of last year. We stopped off at M&S for some food. We decided on timings for the morning and the big kids went off to their room with Mona who had decided she would be spending the night with them.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great start!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

A fun pre-travel day, I loved Escape Rooms, I didn't think it would be my kind of thing but it was fab.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Busy day

Joan
Old 19 Aug 18, 02:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Great start!
Thanks not sure if anyone would be interested in reading but I’m hoping to complete it as something to look back on.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
A fun pre-travel day, I loved Escape Rooms, I didn't think it would be my kind of thing but it was fab.
It was our first escape room experience and I’m not gonna lie, when we first got in I thought we weren’t going to get out within the time! Thanks for reading
Old 19 Aug 18, 02:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Busy day

Joan
It was busy, very glad it ran without a hitch! Thanks for reading.