Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Aug 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
shysarah
Very Serious Dibber

shysarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Treadmill

Hi everyone, I've been running on the treadmill at the local gym for some weeks and really enjoying it. I thought I'd look into getting a treadmill to put in the garage.
Any suggestions for a good one to buy?
Thanks
Old 20 Aug 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I have a Reebok one that I got from Argos and use it every day. I have had it at least 3 years now and Argos do normally have them on special offer. A similar one to mine would be the Reebok One GT60.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Might be worth looking on eBay I got the same bike I use at the gym for the price I’d pay for a regular bike
Old 20 Aug 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Nooooo. After two years of having my Sons furniture in the garage I have finally got it all cleared out and my tools and workbench back where I want it.

So my Wife says there is room for a treadmill as she's wanted one for ages.

So I will be watching this thread for ideas please.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH has a reebok treadmill it's around six years old used every day and folds and stands upright and easy to unfold and use I can move it to wash the floor etc round it in his study etc
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
DH has a reebok treadmill it's around six years old used every day and folds and stands upright and easy to unfold and use I can move it to wash the floor etc round it in his study etc
Helen what is this strange practice “wash the floor” ? Is it something I should learn how to do ? 😵
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I've got a thing about floors and body fluids it's the old fashioned nurse thing in me don't laugh but I take Aldi floor wipes if we are staying away and get down on my hands and knees to wipe down tile floors and oh don't even ask about cleaning the toilet wash hand basin and shower before I use them honest I'm not OTT about house work
But after being on a nursing home care inspectorate team you want to
See under light wands the yuk that's lies about baths can be even dirtier than toilets
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I used one in the gym nearly everyday for 2 years, didn't really use anything else there.

So bought our own treadmill to use at home, to save money in the long run.

3 years later it turns out it was the 'being in the moment' with others around that made treadmill running fun, and I've used the treadmill maybe 10 times in the last 2 years, still run outside a lot and will use a treadmill in a hotel gym when I'm at work but I don't touch the one at home.

Be sure you really want one, they take up a tonne of space and look ugly
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Check Facebook market place, Spock or the like - we had a cross trainer for a while, was given to us by My friend, used it twice in the 6 months, before we said to her to sell it and get some money for it instead. There’s loads on there!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 18, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Mine's in the kitchen ,it tuts at me if I as much as look in the direction of the treats cupboard.
If it was in the garage I'd have too many excuses not to use it !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List