Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 11 May 18, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
How to go see a football game

Hi

I am a big fan of football (American) and would love to go and see a game whilst we are there - I have no idea how to go about this. We are staying in a villa at Sunset lakes for 2 weeks from 6th Sept and then move to POR until 4th Oct. Does anyone know where the nearest games are and when they are generally held or if there is somewhere I can find out please.

Thank you very much.

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
kirkdalewdw
Imagineer

Bucs schedule is here buccaneers/schedule-a...nts/index.html

They are home to the Eagles (current Super Bowl champions... BOOO) and the Steelers
kirkdalewdw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'd go down to Miami for the true experience - much more passionate crowd down there but it is a treck
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

If you are prepared to travel a bit further than Tampa, you could try Jacksonville (I know it's a bit boring as you can see the Jags in London every year, but depends who they are playing I guess).

Alternatively, it might be really fun to go one of the big college teams. UCF are at home three times during your stay if I read the schedule right, and are closer than any NFL teams:
ucfknights/schedule.aspx?path=football
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

Tampa Bay Bucs ticket info

Hi Rozzyb2011,
we have just purchased game tickets and parking ticket for the Bucs against the Browns from ticketmaster.com again, (it is the USA equivalent to ticketmaster.co.uk) Its free to open an account, and you can pick and chose your seats. Have a look at the stadium/parking map on the Bucs website and choose your parking lot...(we will be in lot 1 again) once you have made your purchase, your e-mail confirmation will give you info on getting your tickets on to your mobile phone, as this is the way they are doing it now..no more printed tickets.
(I checked with the Bucs ticket office, and they said if you have any problem with getting your tickets onto your phone, on matchday turn up with your e-mail confirmation and the card you made your purchase with and they will issue you a game ticket)
From lot 1 its a nice walk up to the stadium with all the tailgaters there, also you could go via Stubhub for your tickets which might be a bit cheaper but they just allocate your tickets a couple of weeks prior to the match...
Sorry for long winded reply, hope this helps..
Gasman66 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi thanks so much for the replies and advice everybody. Really appreciate it.Gasman66 I am going to go on ticket master now I really like the sound if this. Thanks again everyone for taking the time to help me x

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

Maxpower we are here at moment in davenport and will be leaving at 8 am breakfast down the road at Bob Evans aiming to get to TB between 10 and 11 stadium opens at 11 for 1 ko probably grab a pizza or something for lunch... got your ponchos..just in case... lol and don't forget clear bag policy

Edited at 08:52 PM.
Gasman66 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Left about 10. Found my prebooked parking about 11:20. Nice easy drive.

Amount of emtpy seats is a bit disappointing though and it's not a patch on the game I went to in Oakland a couple of years ago.
We went to one of the preseason games this year and I have to agree there was loads of empty seats ( rows in fact!). Whilst DH &DS have been to games at Raymond James before this was the first time I had been and the atmosphere was no where near as good as when when we go to Wembley - in fact I was quite disappointed.

To the OP we booked on Ticketmaster.com and the process was really easy and I also pre-booked parking.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

Edited at 06:58 PM.
walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mustangcrazy
Getting to know the DIBB

Not NFL, but we have booked tickets for UCF knights college football for next month, through ticketmaster, Knights. stadium only seats 44000, so one of the smaller college grounds. Also less than an hours drive
Mustangcrazy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List