Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 7 Nov 22, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Disney Partner Hotels - questions

Sorry I feel like I’m being a little thick but I wonder if anyone can help with the following questions.

1 Do these need to be linked on MDE or do you get something physical to show to be entitled to early entry?

2 If looking up park availability are you classed as an offsite guest?

3 No ADR perks like booking your whole 10 days?

a bit more subjective ones

5. Hotel Boulevard good location if not driving, specifically the new Drury Plaza? (Very little price difference between here and All Stars)

6. Shuttles, transportation and Ubers - worried I’m going to find the booking on shuttles, less regular service frustrating after being onsite for all these years especially the getting to the parks for early opening, no issues using Uber but I’d rather not at least twice a day everyday - anyone with any experience of Disney stays and these kinds of stays got any experiences they’d like to share.

At the end of the day I’m a bit loathed to book an actual onsite stay due to costs, the fact I’ve missed the credits and gift card offers and reports of not such great service with things like mouse keeping. But we are used to making our lives easier by staying onsite either at universal or Disney when visiting these parks and although I know it wouldn’t be the same I don’t want to regret my choices.

Thank you for any advice.
Old 9 Nov 22, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
1.Walt Disney Travel Company guests can take advantage of these exclusive benefits by booking a Hotel & Ticket package in any of the participating Official Disney Partner hotels.
2. Park reservations are the same for everyone
3. Not sure but don't think so
1a.An Extra Magic Hours voucher will be issued at check-in to each person listed on your reservation. The voucher is a uniquely numbered card and must be presented, along with valid Theme Park admission, at the Theme Park entrance in order for you to use Extra Magic Hours. The voucher is valid for the duration of your participating Official Disney Partner Hotels reservation and is not transferable
5. Yes literally 10-15 mins from Disney Springs & likewise offsite restaurants in the opposite direction. New Drury looks like an excellent deal, specially when you factor in the free food.

SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 22, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
1.Walt Disney Travel Company guests can take advantage of these exclusive benefits by booking a Hotel & Ticket package in any of the participating Official Disney Partner hotels.
2. Park reservations are the same for everyone
3. Not sure but don't think so
1a.An Extra Magic Hours voucher will be issued at check-in to each person listed on your reservation. The voucher is a uniquely numbered card and must be presented, along with valid Theme Park admission, at the Theme Park entrance in order for you to use Extra Magic Hours. The voucher is valid for the duration of your participating Official Disney Partner Hotels reservation and is not transferable
5. Yes literally 10-15 mins from Disney Springs & likewise offsite restaurants in the opposite direction. New Drury looks like an excellent deal, specially when you factor in the free food.

SD
Thanks Shooby Doo.

I’m a bit of a creature of habit and overthink change😂
Old 12 Nov 22, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Rescuer just be aware that you cannot get into Disney Springs until it opens at 09:30 (Main entrance) other entrances are 10:00 & there is no the way to get to the bus stop- we tried!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 22, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Rescuer just be aware that you cannot get into Disney Springs until it opens at 09:30 (Main entrance) other entrances are 10:00 & there is no the way to get to the bus stop- we tried!
SD
Thanks I’ll keep that in mind, Uber will be my friend I think.
Old 13 Nov 22, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pretty frustrating TBH! We tried to catch the Early Lynx bus from Disney Springs, staying at SSR,stopped by security who then suggested the solution of going back to SSR to then get a bus to Disney Springs! We then got caught out trying to get to Typhoon for opening! I ended up with the "rage" & just to show me who was the boss,when we eventually did get in the security guard searched my wallet!
SD