Notices

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite time of year?
Jan 5 0.92%
Feb 14 2.58%
March 9 1.66%
April 37 6.83%
May 84 15.50%
June 10 1.85%
July 8 1.48%
Aug 31 5.72%
Sept 113 20.85%
Oct 147 27.12%
Nov 44 8.12%
Dec 24 4.43%
Cant decide! 16 2.95%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Jul 16, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I voted April because it is lovely not humid, we have only been twice in April and go at the end of August, The price goes down and so do crowd levels, its nice to have a break in the school holidays x if I could take dd out of school I would go after Easter.
Old 27 Jul 16, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I voted June as the weather is perfect,less crowds and cheaper to go.
Unfortunately we are stuck with August now as we like to go for three weeks and with the kids in school it is the only time we can go.
It is very expensive,humid and busy still wouldn't stop us going though
Old 27 Jul 16, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Nov for me. The weather is warm enough for me, I don't do suntans ! I also like all the Christmas stuff in the shops and the way the parks and malls put up their decorations. Also it's a cheaper then, between UK half-term and Christmas/NY holidays.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

I love Halloween at Disney but I love the late nights of summer, I just can't stand the heat and humidity.
Old 27 Jul 16, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

We did October one year for the Halloween stuff - was great but "unseasonably hot" at 34 deg and 90+%humidity - and NO rain to take the edge off.

Much prefer April! Wish they would bring back the "Pirates and Princess Parties" - we went to one in 2008 - like MNSSHP but with beads and jewels at the "candy stops"
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
We did October one year for the Halloween stuff - was great but "unseasonably hot" at 34 deg and 90+%humidity - and NO rain to take the edge off.

Much prefer April! Wish they would bring back the "Pirates and Princess Parties" - we went to one in 2008 - like MNSSHP but with beads and jewels at the "candy stops"
Oh, we did that party, have still got the pirate hat and the little black goody bag with the beads in it!

ETA, put undecided as have been in every different month and they all have their merits.

Edited at 02:06 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Can't decide between May, September, October or December
Old 27 Jul 16, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
avibelle
Getting Excited

have been at different times of year, and enjoyed november, good weather, less crowds, it suits us , but we nearly always go in sweltering aug, due to school hols
avibelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WalesAndy
Excited about Disney

Proud to be the only vote for January! Gone 4 times and only gone in that month though so I have nothing to compare it to lol!
WalesAndy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

We winter in SW Fla between Nov to May, the high heat and humidity of the summer is not for us. The winter months are perfect, even the odd cool day, usually Jan/early Feb, is still warm in comparison to being stuck in the UK winter.
ChrisS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List