Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 9 Oct 19, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Thanks for the heads up macadoo.
Just checked my dates for July 2020 and standard room now available for then too.
I've got CSR booked atm, but might look at changing to CBR for £200 more.😊

When will you know if you are going back?

I'm still looking for decent flight prices! Wish I'd have booked before TC collapse, as they're £150 more pp than they were before now 😞
Hope you manage to get some decent priced flights, they do seem pretty expensive at the moment.

We’re trying to decide where we could stop off on the way, dh wants a bit of a change from last year so once we’ve decided that then I can look at flights.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Uncle paul
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Is there anyone at CBR now who can tell me if there are any grapefruit juice style drinks in the fridges in the food court please? I seem to have a vague memory of them from our last trip, but that was 2.5 years ago!
Here now and it’s amazing... haven’t been able to access the Dibb for a few days, dodgy Disney WiFi 🙄 we’re at the far end of Jamaica, so no pool yet. It’s handy for Spyglass, Skyliner and bus stop. Had a good look around the food courts, couldn’t see any grapefruit.
I’d rather not get into the Skyliner for/against debate, same with the Riviera.
But this resort is everything and more that the good people on this thread say it is... there’s nothing better than sitting in the Banana Cabana watching the fireworks across the lake! 👍
Uncle paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 04:31 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Uncle paul View Post
Here now and it’s amazing... haven’t been able to access the Dibb for a few days, dodgy Disney WiFi 🙄 we’re at the far end of Jamaica, so no pool yet. It’s handy for Spyglass, Skyliner and bus stop. Had a good look around the food courts, couldn’t see any grapefruit.
But this resort is everything and more that the good people on this thread say it is... there’s nothing better than sitting in the Banana Cabana watching the fireworks across the lake! 👍
Glad you’re enjoying Caribbean beach 😊 .
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 05:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimmy Mac
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Here now as well and not noticed any grapefruit drinks in the fridges either.
The upgrades to the resort since we were last here 4 years ago are brilliant only downside is less choice on the menu since then.
It is a great holiday resort though just wish the Skyliner hadn’t messed up as I really liked it the few times we were on.
Jimmy Mac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jimmy Mac View Post
Here now as well and not noticed any grapefruit drinks in the fridges either.
The upgrades to the resort since we were last here 4 years ago are brilliant only downside is less choice on the menu since then.
It is a great holiday resort though just wish the Skyliner hadn’t messed up as I really liked it the few times we were on.
Thanks for looking. They had a Minute Maid one last time we were there, so was hoping it was still there😞

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Uncle paul
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

For anyone there ATM how have the buses been to Epcot & HS?
Hopefully they've still got enough to run a normal bus service while Skyliner is down.
20 years ago at the All Stars resort, the main gripe was “they need to put more buses on”
Fast forward to now, the main gripe is “they need to put more buses on”
It is what it is! We haven’t waited longer than 10 mins. either going to or coming from the parks, sometimes, when your tired and your feet are killing you, it just
seems a lot longer 😉
It’s going by too quickly, only a few days left we’re dreading
returning home!
Uncle paul is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for looking. They had a Minute Maid one last time we were there, so was hoping it was still there😞
Hey L2P, not long to go now 😊
They def had it at Pop Century in July. Might be worth checking there? 😀
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

20 years ago at the All Stars resort, the main gripe was “they need to put more buses on”
Fast forward to now, the main gripe is “they need to put more buses on”
It is what it is! We haven’t waited longer than 10 mins. either going to or coming from the parks, sometimes, when your tired and your feet are killing you, it just
seems a lot longer 😉
It’s going by too quickly, only a few days left we’re dreading
returning home!
Hi Uncle Paul,
So glad you love CBR and haven’t waited more than 10 mins for a bus.
I always find the buses are a nightmare for whichever resort we stay at, at park closing time.
Did you get to ride the Skyliner before the incident?
Not sure how long you’ve got left now, but have a fab time, it’s always sad when it’s time to leave.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Hey L2P, not long to go now 😊
They def had it at Pop Century in July. Might be worth checking there? 😀
Thank you. I'll check at CBR, including the Spyglass Grill, and if it's not there and the Skyliner is working🤞 I'll pop over to Pop

This time next week we'll be driving down to Gatwick 😬😁

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you. I'll check at CBR, including the Spyglass Grill, and if it's not there and the Skyliner is working🤞 I'll pop over to Pop

This time next week we'll be driving down to Gatwick 😬😁
Wow... not sure if your countdown has gone quickly for you but I remember reading some of your posts when it seemed like you had ages to go! Have an amazing time