Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Dec 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

She flies on 13th Jan. Her flight was just under £450 return with BA. She comes home at the beginning of June.
Old 26 Dec 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

I was there on 17th Dec no queues apart from the toy story parachute drop of 30 mins, everything else was walk on or 5 or 10 mins , it was lovely
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vanessared View Post
She flies on 13th Jan. Her flight was just under £450 return with BA. She comes home at the beginning of June.
O is back the beginning of June too! He is already getting itchy feet to get back!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

Thank you for your reply. What were your favourite rides?
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

That was to mickeyspal btw!
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
O is back the beginning of June too! He is already getting itchy feet to get back!
Will he be finished his degree then or will he be going back in September?
Old 26 Dec 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Will he be finished his degree then or will he be going back in September?
He still has another 3 years after this year! So he will be finished in 2023! So another 7 semesters to go!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
He still has another 3 years after this year! So he will be finished in 2023! So another 7 semesters to go!
I guess he doesn't mind as he loves it there though.
Old 27 Dec 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

That was to mickeyspal btw!
Not so much a favourite ride ,but there was a show called mickeys wonderous book and that was fabulous, I really enjoyed it. I hope they take it to Orlando at some point.
Also the rides such as space mountain and grizzly gulch mountain ( big thunder) were a lot smoother and space mountain had a star wars theme inside .
There was an iron man simulator too , and in toy story land, the race car was pretty good
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
vanessared
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Not so much a favourite ride ,but there was a show called mickeys wonderous book and that was fabulous, I really enjoyed it. I hope they take it to Orlando at some point.
Also the rides such as space mountain and grizzly gulch mountain ( big thunder) were a lot smoother and space mountain had a star wars theme inside .
There was an iron man simulator too , and in toy story land, the race car was pretty good
Thank you. I will pass all of that info on.