Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Dec 18, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Max is 14 so I guess it's a good thing he eats a broader range of food
Please if I do another trip report in 10 years time where Emma has nuggets for Breakfast and dinner please remind me of this. It feels like it will definitely happen. It wasn't many hours ago that I cleared away Emma's plate of nuggets and chips tonight. It's the staple of any daddy day care worth it's salt!
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
Please if I do another trip report in 10 years time where Emma has nuggets for Breakfast and dinner please remind me of this. It feels like it will definitely happen. It wasn't many hours ago that I cleared away Emma's plate of nuggets and chips tonight. It's the staple of any daddy day care worth it's salt!
Ha ha it's a deal.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Really enjoying this, not only is it bringing back memories of our trip but it has had me laughing out loud a good few times too

We stayed at Tuscan Hills on our villa week so Berry Town Centre IHOP was a familiar sight...I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much for breakfast in my life!

The dibb villa you rented looks lovely and it sounds like an ideal location when you can walk to Berry Town Centre.

I was so sorry to hear of the tragic ‘incident’, thankfully some of the beers made it out unscathed but I did pause for a moment of silence for those that were lost

I’ve got a pile of ironing that is so big it would choke a horse, I should really be getting on with it but off to read some more of your trippy...it’ll still be there tomorrow
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Really enjoying this, not only is it bringing back memories of our trip but it has had me laughing out loud a good few times too

We stayed at Tuscan Hills on our villa week so Berry Town Centre IHOP was a familiar sight...I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so much for breakfast in my life!

The dibb villa you rented looks lovely and it sounds like an ideal location when you can walk to Berry Town Centre.

I was so sorry to hear of the tragic ‘incident’, thankfully some of the beers made it out unscathed but I did pause for a moment of silence for those that were lost

I’ve got a pile of ironing that is so big it would choke a horse, I should really be getting on with it but off to read some more of your trippy...it’ll still be there tomorrow
I'm glad you are enjoying it. Anything that brings back holiday memories is a winner for me.

Despite the tragic circumstances just prior to arrival we loved the villa. The owner is always helpful and we couldn't fault it. We have booked it up again for our next trip which I wouldn't usually do.
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

A nice chilled out day there, gotta love an ihop breakfast (my tradition along with the cheesecake factory for every trip to the us!) I'll be one of the nutters queueing for the disney outlet 😂
Old 21 Nov 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LizzyBear View Post
A nice chilled out day there, gotta love an ihop breakfast (my tradition along with the cheesecake factory for every trip to the us!) I'll be one of the nutters queueing for the disney outlet 😂
I definitely want to squeeze in a visit to cheesecake factory next time. Sally went to one in Boston but I never have.