Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 27 Nov 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Used to like tim but moved on now since the parks reopened, far to much negativity and just poor quality standard of videos, and too much family stuff. Can't stand Dev either for some reason. Horses for courses I guess.

So our vloggers of choice are now allears, super enthused and paging mr morrow. Great video quality, shows all the fun stuff and they do load of interesting things. We always watch them on a Fri/Sat evening instead of normal TV

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Vincent Vision is one of the lesser-known locally-based vloggers who does a lot of parks, and always with good humour.

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 08:51 AM.
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stan_the_man View Post
Used to like tim but moved on now since the parks reopened, far to much negativity and just poor quality standard of videos, and too much family stuff. Can't stand Dev either for some reason. Horses for courses I guess.

So our vloggers of choice are now allears, super enthused and paging mr morrow. Great video quality, shows all the fun stuff and they do load of interesting things. We always watch them on a Fri/Sat evening instead of normal TV
Mr Morrow I like. ALL EARS OK havenít seen the other.

I quite like Adam the Woo when heís at Disney.

Agree on Tim Tracker, no interest in seeing about someoneís babies really at all. Been there done that.
Old 27 Nov 20, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Another Nate fan here 😊
Easter 06 Calabay Parc/Vero Beach
Easter 07 Sunset Lakes/RPR Trippy
Hallowe'en 07 Sunset Lakes/HRH ~ Hallowe'en 08 Highlands Reserve & HRH
Xmas 09 - Bella Vida/HRH/Pop Trippy
Jul 2010 Bella Vida & RPR Photos
OKW & Bahama Bay for Christmas 2012
Summer 2015 ~ Cabana Bay & Terre Verde Sept 2016 -- Solo @ Pop / BWV / Sapphire Falls

Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Mr Morrow I like. ALL EARS OK havenít seen the other.

I quite like Adam the Woo when heís at Disney.

Agree on Tim Tracker, no interest in seeing about someoneís babies really at all. Been there done that.
Jackie (super enthused) is the girl who's normally with Nate at most events, give her a go, you might like her style. Her boyfriend is from the UK so she has quite a lot of older UK vlogs which are interesting to watch too.

Forgot about Adam too, I do enjoy his quirkiness.

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stan_the_man View Post
Jackie (super enthused) is the girl who's normally with Nate at most events, give her a go, you might like her style. Her boyfriend is from the UK so she has quite a lot of older UK vlogs which are interesting to watch too.

Forgot about Adam too, I do enjoy his quirkiness.
Also like Adam Hatton forgot to say, in fact he is probably the best one, albeit he has his wings clipped at the mo like the rest of us. I will try Super Enthused.
Old 29 Nov 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jdndt
Apprentice Imagineer

For those who watch Nate on Paging Mr Morrow, if you watched while he was married to Veronica she has her own channel (I love her too) called One Mans Dream.
jdndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Iíve just discovered L&R Dreaming / they seem a really lovely couple & Iím currently watching their Christmas 2019 vlogs as we were there too...trying to spot us in their vlogs - I wouldnít have known who they were though as Iíve only started to watch them but we stayed at Caribbean Beach & in Jamaica - just like them ! Lol - They keep pointing out rooms that were xmassy decorated, we also decorated our corner room windows so Iím hoping we get a Discreet mention ! & we went to Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day - they did too !
L&R Dreaming are my absolute faves! Luke & Rich seem like the loveliest guys!

I stopped watching The Trackers for a while but I've been enjoying their videos lately and although I'm not really interested in other peoples children I think Jackson is super cute and love watching him seeing all the characters! Really enjoying some of their home vlogs too, there was one just the other day with Jackson starting to walk which was adorable! and on another note - did anyone see the one where Tim dropped all Jacksons dinner on the floor (me & Mum were literally crying)

I also enjoy watching:
Knappily Ever After (Sian is so lovely)
Blair Lamb (although she hasn't done any Disney for a while as she had a baby just about a year ago)
Ellie Browne
Emily Enchanted
Hayley Morris (she worked over there in Epcot, her programme got cut short due to COVID)
Kyle Pallo
The Neverland Family
Millsiebee

From Minnie Ears to Universal inspired knotbands and much much more for your Disney Trip
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
slightly serious Dibber

Brian and Amanda, do a lot of live videos and are attentive to watchers questions
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Thanks for the suggestions on this thread, Tim Tracker was scratching the itch but I agree, a bit too much emphasis (for me at our family stage) on his baby, as mine are young men now.
But having been really loving AllEars!

Florida - 04,05,06,08,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, Covid cancelled 20, 21...
Cruises - Caribbean x3, Canaries, Far East/India/Dubai, Mexico, Mediterranean x2, Greek Islands
Other USA - California Nevada Arizona Utah New York New Mexico Colorado
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List