Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 29 Oct 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Dues

Just out of curiosity can you use Amex to pay for annual dues? - I know there would be a fee attached.
Old 29 Oct 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Yeah, all major CC are accepted.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Just out of curiosity can you use Amex to pay for annual dues? - I know there would be a fee attached.
Yes, when you go on line to the My Annual Dues link it states under Payment Method
You can pay using a Disney® Visa® Card, another credit or debit card, a Disney Gift Card or a Disney Rewards Redemption Card and list under credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diner's Club, JCB and Discovery.

Might be worth making a small payment now so testing it and to see the cost of that transcation prior to paying it in January. Also consider Brexit is 31st Jan and that could result in a weaker or stronger pound so like others consider making payments each month so to average out any large swings in the currency markets.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yes. I use Amex to pay a little of my dues every month.
Old 30 Oct 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Thank you everyone much appreciated
Old 1 Nov 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapscallion
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
Yes, when you go on line to the My Annual Dues link it states under Payment Method
You can pay using a Disney® Visa® Card, another credit or debit card, a Disney Gift Card or a Disney Rewards Redemption Card and list under credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diner's Club, JCB and Discovery.

Might be worth making a small payment now so testing it and to see the cost of that transcation prior to paying it in January. Also consider Brexit is 31st Jan and that could result in a weaker or stronger pound so like others consider making payments each month so to average out any large swings in the currency markets.
I'm a new member so forgive my basic question. My account shows 2020 dues are paid and obviously 2021 dues aren't released yet.

Can I log in and pay money into my DVC dues account to store it up for when the 2021 dues are announced?

I presume the amount owed will deduct what has been sitting there in the account?

I plan on paying some in via Revolut today, to get a head start in case the rate tanks.
Rapscallion is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Yes you can build up credit and it will be taken off your dues when they are added.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Teach0778
Imagineer

Teach0778's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
I'm a new member so forgive my basic question. My account shows 2020 dues are paid and obviously 2021 dues aren't released yet.

Can I log in and pay money into my DVC dues account to store it up for when the 2021 dues are announced?

I presume the amount owed will deduct what has been sitting there in the account?

I plan on paying some in via Revolut today, to get a head start in case the rate tanks.

Yes I do this every month so that my bill is covered when January rolls around.
Old 1 Nov 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Teach0778 View Post
Yes I do this every month so that my bill is covered when January rolls around.
Exactly what we do. Ours dues are hefty so I like to pay a fair chunk off over the year. Makes the pain in January a bit easier!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

When do we get the bill for next year please? I know it’s due for payment around mid Jan but any idea when we might get sight of the amount for next year? Not had to do this bit yet! 😬