Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Nov 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
HakunaMatata
Helping Minnie

Seems too obvious now to be the son, and he seems too nice to even think about doing something like that. However maybe he's fooled us all!

Still think it could be Donald, as he has a lot of money and power and doesn't seem to let anyone hurt his family!

Just hoping it doesn't end up being Hugh, as it would be a bit of a disappointing end.

Can't wait for the final episode!

Glenbrook villas 2009
Highgrove villas 2011
AKL and HRH 2019
Should have been AoA 2020
We're trying again...Highlands reserve villas 2022

HakunaMatata is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 20, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LexiBantam
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Loving this series ! Caught up today but thought I had all of the episodes so very relieved when I came on here and realised that the final is still to come. I’m also expecting the blonde friend to come into it - really hope it’s not the son, but what an amazing young actor that lad is! Can’t wait for the final...
LexiBantam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella Girl
slightly serious Dibber

Bella Girl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hubby thinks it’s the blonde lawyer and my moneys been on Nicole since the 1st episode
Bella Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

I can’t decide whether it’s Nicole or the Son. But, I’m wondering if the last episode will throw something or someone into the mix we aren’t aware of as those two are too obvious. So maybe it is Donald, as although it could be him, he isn’t as blatantly obvious as the other two. I definitely think it isn’t Hugh or the husband. So in conclusion, I haven’t a clue
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I have not read any of these posts in case there are spoilers. I have only just started to watch this and I am loving it so far!
I think its either hugh grant or his son.
Live nicole kidman 👍🏻
My guess for the ending (bare in mind I have only watched 3 episodes) is that Hugh finally gets off with the murder, Nicole takes him back and they are a happy family all over again.
Then it will show Hugh thinking back to him committing the murder. And he smiles because he got away with it.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Does anyone think that the blonde lawyer is trying to set Hugh up somehow. She knows the prosecutor and we know she has called here and that nod she gave her when she walked in the place courtroom was strange
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

When is the next episode on? And how many episodes are there! I am impatient 🤣
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Final episode tomorrow
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
Final episode tomorrow
Thank you. I can’t wait 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 30 Nov 20, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

Watched the final part this morning before work! Won’t spoil it for anyone
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List