Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 29 Jun 17, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post

All great points and taken on board, sorry for not replying sooner!

We have now tried to make every day include a break from 1pm-5pm. Only on one day do we have just 3 hours between parks. Obviously this could all change depending on how the days/queues go.

We will have a car as mentioned so I hope that will make transportation between parks and POFQ slightly quicker (apart from at MK).

We had already signed up to touring plans and I agree it is very useful!
Now we have all our FPs booked we have done a full plan.

We have tried to keep in one specific area of park (especially at MK) so we should be doing less walking than originally thought, although that will probably not pan out as intended.

We got FPs at noon on the day of our 60 day mark and were able to get everything we wanted at times we wanted, including FoP and FEA. If your FP time is coming soon, don't panic just follow the advice of booking FoP first (and as late in your holiday as possible) and then go back and fill in the blanks.

Thanks everyone.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 17, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
I would second that point. It's amazing how much time it takes to leave a park. Especially mk. Also at your resort it might be 10-15 mins from arriving at the entrance to actually being parked and at your room. If booking evening fastpasses I would say start from 6pm of you've done a park in the morning
One of the reasons for choosing POFQ was the small size. I hope when we have driven from a park it won't take too long from car to room but we shall take that as it comes.

We have indeed gone for some fast passes in the afternoon as per the original thread. They are nicely balanced from 17:00 onward, so even if we get to the park for 18:00 we should be able to do them all without too much rush.

This all sounds good in theory but will be interesting to see it in practice! Over planning could be the downfall
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List