Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 25 Jun 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

What a lovely Father's Day gift, he must have been so thrilled!

Tuna mayo sandwiches and Corrie on your return sounds pretty much perfect, we went on holiday for a month once (sadly not Florida!) and when we got back we nearly had a fit in the garage at the site of all the UK chocolate haha.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

What a great last day. I think I would go to a park too, hanging around waiting to go to the airport and go home is the worst.

Good idea to get a decent meal in too. I don't know why, but the meals on return flights from the US are always bad (and I like plane food).

I LOVE your Minnie Ears on this day, they're so cute.

How exciting that a future trip was being researched before you even got home.

Thank you for sharing your Floziday! You've given me so many ideas and tips for when it is our turn.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Well, obviously everybody else will be showering you with praise so I will make sure my post says something different.

I LOVE (the American brand) Sabra Hummus - it's as smooth as silk - - so much nicer than most of the ones we can get here. If we have a fridge at our Florida hotel, we always get one of the great big tubs of it. That was the first bit of our Garden Grocer order Poot tucked into last year - he just ate it with a spoon.

Seriously, though - many thanks for doing this. I know (I KNOW!) how much work goes into a trippie - especially one as specific as yours. And I *ADORE* specificity in a trippie.

Well done to Tom for going on RNR on your last day. What a face! But what was the chap next to you doing?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

I'm so glad Rich got his medallion, it's so lovely. A really good last day, filled to the very last moment but still not feeling rushed. You made amazing use of Uber on your trip.

It has been fantastic reading along on all of your memories, I loved your Disney bounding, very cool. Like me you love a selfie, my DH and family just roll their eyes! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share your trip with us all.
Old 10 Jul 17, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
Loved your trip report, thank you for taking the time to share x
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
What a lovely Father's Day gift, he must have been so thrilled!

Tuna mayo sandwiches and Corrie on your return sounds pretty much perfect, we went on holiday for a month once (sadly not Florida!) and when we got back we nearly had a fit in the garage at the site of all the UK chocolate haha.
Sorry for taking ages to reply...

Rich really loves his Mediallion, it's not often I get presents right (as he's an awkward one to buy for) but he was really touched

Those sandwiches really hit the spot. Wow, lucky you being away for a month - I think I would have been the same with the chocolate though. You can't beat a bit of Cadbury's

Thanks so much for reading along and all your lovely comments
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
What a great last day. I think I would go to a park too, hanging around waiting to go to the airport and go home is the worst.

Good idea to get a decent meal in too. I don't know why, but the meals on return flights from the US are always bad (and I like plane food).

I LOVE your Minnie Ears on this day, they're so cute.

How exciting that a future trip was being researched before you even got home.

Thank you for sharing your Floziday! You've given me so many ideas and tips for when it is our turn.
Thank you so much for reading along and commenting - I'm sorry it's taken me ages to reply

A final day park visit is a must for us now - I can't believe we used to waste our days just hanging around at the hotel (and that was in the days before we had smart phones and iPads) - it's much less depressing keeping busy

I'm glad you have found my trippie handy for tips - have a great time on your trip
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Originally Posted by GopherLass View Post
Well, obviously everybody else will be showering you with praise so I will make sure my post says something different.

I LOVE (the American brand) Sabra Hummus - it's as smooth as silk - - so much nicer than most of the ones we can get here. If we have a fridge at our Florida hotel, we always get one of the great big tubs of it. That was the first bit of our Garden Grocer order Poot tucked into last year - he just ate it with a spoon.

Seriously, though - many thanks for doing this. I know (I KNOW!) how much work goes into a trippie - especially one as specific as yours. And I *ADORE* specificity in a trippie.

Well done to Tom for going on RNR on your last day. What a face! But what was the chap next to you doing?
Aw April, I am going to miss reading your fabulous comments - always guaranteed to make me smile, chuckle and sometimes belly-laugh

I've actually become a bit of a Hummus fan since we got back, and agree that so far none that I have tried (albeit they have been bog standard supermarket ones) haven't been as nice as Sabra

LOL at the RNR guy's face

I'm hoping to get me new pre-trippie started soon (although there is a chance that I may be made redundant in a couple of weeks, so we may have to postpone, but I'm trying not to think about that) - hopefully I'll "see" you over there...

PS - sorry for taking an age to reply

Edited at 02:16 PM.
Old 20 Jul 17, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I'm so glad Rich got his medallion, it's so lovely. A really good last day, filled to the very last moment but still not feeling rushed. You made amazing use of Uber on your trip.

It has been fantastic reading along on all of your memories, I loved your Disney bounding, very cool. Like me you love a selfie, my DH and family just roll their eyes! Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share your trip with us all.
Hi Jackie, sorry for taking so long to reply to you

Thank you so much for reading and for your lovely comments
Old 20 Jul 17, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyBlonde View Post
Loved your trip report, thank you for taking the time to share x

Thank you so much for reading along