Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 28 Jun 17, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Cool itinary no.2 (feb 18)

no.2 of god knows how many plans ...

soooo... as mentioned before, we are a family of 6 (2a, 4c) 2 coaster junkie kids 1 half and half and 1 8 yr old son who point blank refuses any ride that gives him that 'tummy feeling'. the 3 girls will love all parks but ds will prefer universal parks I think...

tue 13th feb - travel leeds to Dublin then onto mco. Walmart shop then eat/swim at villa

wed 14th - mk (breakfast at villa, evening meal out)

thur 15th - hs (breakfast out, go to Walmart/publix and have bbq at villa)

fri 16th - universal (breakfast at villa, evening meal out)

sat 17th - rest day with old town pm breakfast in villa, maybe burger lunch at a mall, evening meal out)

sun 18th - epcot and countries with illuminations at night (breakfast at villa, evening meal at epcot)

mon 19th *presidents day* - water park and crazy golf at night (weather permitting) (breakfast at villa, evening meal out)

tue 20th - ak with rivers of light pm (breakfast at villa, lunch in park, evening meal takeaway at villa)

wed 21st - ioa (breakfast out, evening meal out)

thur 22nd - mk and breakfast with pooh! (evening meal out)

fri 23rd - epcot am and fantasmic pm (breakfast at villa, evening meal at park or on way to hs)

sat 24th - rest day, Disney springs pm (breakfast at villa, evening meal at Disney springs)

sun 25th - universal/ioa for repeats of our favourite rides! back to villa then city walk at night (breakfast out, evening meal at city walk)

mon 26th - mk and happily ever after pm (breakfast at villa, evening meal at park)

tue 27th - undecided...park maybe? shopping? flight home at 7pm (eat out for all meals today!)

plan no.2 comes after it was pointed out to me that I hadn't taken into consideration if happily ever after an fantasmic are rained off, so I need to incorporate them earlier on as opposed to my last couple of nights... I am finding this itinary process soooo hard!

so if anyone can do better please feel free I know everyone has different preferences but for us, we need the following...

mk 2.5 days (1st and last full days included)
epcot 1.5 days
hs 1.5 days
ak 1 day
water park 1 day
universal and ioa 3 days (1 each plus 1 for going back to do favourite rides!)
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I assume when you say breakfast out you mean after rope drop so you arrive for park opening for your morning park days? I'd personally have more early starts than that.
Old 1 Jul 17, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Looks a really good plan to me
You may wish to have more than one AK day with the new Pandora

Also, you still have HEA as your last night ( and not before). What happens if that is rained off ? You would be gutted
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 17, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Definitely bring HEA forward. You'll probably want some downtime on your first day so I would aim for morning and evening at MK with a villa afternoon for naps/recharging.

Your main Epcot day being President's weekend is a bit of a flag for me too, as Epcot is busier at weekends with locals anyway and the entire weekend will be extra busy. TP has it rated as a 10 crowd wise. Not sure what you'd shift around to fit better though, as it's a good plan overall. Maybe one of the Universal days? They'll be busy too but IoA is predicted 8 rather than 10.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List