Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Jul 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
I use quark too I'm afraid, with some grated cheese on top. Weighed this morning lost a pound, deserved more to be honest so I'm blaming it on the Champers! X
Well done on your loss 👍 I made lasagne tonight using a white sauce sachet, synned it at 4 and for me it was worth it 😋

HOLIDAY INN 2007
GRANDE VILLAS LBV 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
ROSEN INN POINTE MARCH, OCT 2023
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post

Tuna and prawn salad tonight with new potatoes and yogurt and mint dressing... was yummy ... weigh in tomorrow I'll let you know how it goes... I've kept track of my syns all week and I'm at 86 out of 105 , last week o probably consumed a million syns 😳, so hoping this week I've done damage limitation, cos I chickened out o don't know what I gained so if I've put a couple of pounds on this week I think I'll have got off lightly xx
Im also aiming for 85 ish syns this week, i did have afew more than expected yesterday and today but i will make sure i have less the next few days. I feel fine throughout the day but after my evening meals im still feeling really bloated 😊 Good luck at weigh in tomorrow x

HOLIDAY INN 2007
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 17, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tigger71 View Post
Weigh-in today -3.5 lbs and my 3.5 stone sticker😃

Only have 0.5 lbs left to my target now.

Tonights SP dinner: Steak salad.
Well done thats great 👍 😁

HOLIDAY INN 2007
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
Old 17 Jul 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone! I started after my summer hols last year and I will be so happy if I get to be at target before our Orlando trip 😃👍
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
smedley
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done all I weighed yesterday and stayed the same, not really a surprise as I went to my go to easy foods with being poorly. Was out at the spa yesterday and had afternoon tea, and in London with the girls at the weekend so this week probably won't be any different!

Previous trips (mostly villas,) '98,'00,03,04x2,06,07,11 (first onsite stay SSR),12 villa and RCI cruise,14 OKW,15 RCI cruise, Clearwater and Int Drive. 16 West Coast DL, 17
smedley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi can I join this thread? I've done SW before so trying to do it alone as haven't got time/money to join. Started yesterday and would like to lose 2 stone. I find SW good but I really struggle for breakfast. I like the porridge sachets because I can take them to work but I know they're high in syns. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Well done all I weighed yesterday and stayed the same, not really a surprise as I went to my go to easy foods with being poorly. Was out at the spa yesterday and had afternoon tea, and in London with the girls at the weekend so this week probably won't be any different!
A maintain isn't bad really when you've been feeling no the best. Yesterday sounds lovely and enjoy London x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by disney1st timer View Post
Hi can I join this thread? I've done SW before so trying to do it alone as haven't got time/money to join. Started yesterday and would like to lose 2 stone. I find SW good but I really struggle for breakfast. I like the porridge sachets because I can take them to work but I know they're high in syns. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
If you like porridge have a go at overnight oats, I used to hate it but now I love it... just regular porridge oats in a big bag from supermarket and 40g of that is free as your healthy B choice, mix with a muller light yogurt , most of those are free too and top with fruit. I had mine and this morning with pomegranate seeds and then had an apple for my speed. Or I often top with strawberries or grated apple and a pinch of cinnamon.
Most of the oat so simple are quite high in syns like you say but the multigrain ones are a healthy B choice but really hard to get hold of not sure if they have stopped making them?
Oh and welcome , pop along anytime and also let us know how you are getting on
Sam x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Back from weigh in and put 3.5lb on which is pretty bad so I dread to think what the scales would've said last week. But I'm carrying on being good, ended up with 86 I think syns last week and want to try and do around same this week and get that all shifted cos it's last weigh in before our mini break next week.
Trying to get organised and I've just put a curry on slow cooker... just what you need on a hot day like today lol
Sam x
Old 18 Jul 17, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
If you like porridge have a go at overnight oats, I used to hate it but now I love it... just regular porridge oats in a big bag from supermarket and 40g of that is free as your healthy B choice, mix with a muller light yogurt , most of those are free too and top with fruit. I had mine and this morning with pomegranate seeds and then had an apple for my speed. Or I often top with strawberries or grated apple and a pinch of cinnamon.
Most of the oat so simple are quite high in syns like you say but the multigrain ones are a healthy B choice but really hard to get hold of not sure if they have stopped making them?
Oh and welcome , pop along anytime and also let us know how you are getting on
Sam x
Thank you, yes I think overnight oats might be my best bet! I'm planning on weigh day being Monday morning, when does everybody else with in?
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread