Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jul 17, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tillyjcm View Post
Thanks, I think it was definitely the gardening that helped I certainly felt the effects of it the next day (there were a lot of weeds)
lol it's taken us a long time to get our gardens looking nice and because we have a big front garden as well as back garden it takes a lot of work keeping it looking decent so hopefully I get quite s bit of body magic regularly doing that... just spent 15 minutes walking backwards and forwards with watering can watering borders and tubs and now the heavens have opened here 😡... soggy school run this morning here
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
lol it's taken us a long time to get our gardens looking nice and because we have a big front garden as well as back garden it takes a lot of work keeping it looking decent so hopefully I get quite s bit of body magic regularly doing that... just spent 15 minutes walking backwards and forwards with watering can watering borders and tubs and now the heavens have opened here 😡... soggy school run this morning here
Ha that's me too and now it's raining cats and dogs so the lawn and weeds will spring up. I'm trying to encourage Dd to take an interest in gardening as Dh isn't bothered at all and I'm usually left to it.
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tillyjcm View Post
Ha that's me too and now it's raining cats and dogs so the lawn and weeds will spring up. I'm trying to encourage Dd to take an interest in gardening as Dh isn't bothered at all and I'm usually left to it.
Lilly is really into gardening at the minute well more growing than gardening lol but that's only because she wants a brownie badge for gardening lol... this year she's grown strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, sunflowers and a few different flowers... she's done well with everything except strawberries and peppers they have been stubborn and didn't want to grow... the lettuce shes grown had been on my salads a few times when I remember to go pick the leaves 😀... my OH really finds gardening a chore but he has to cut the hedges cos I don't trust myself there would be nothing left if I tackled them lol x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Back from weigh in and put 3.5lb on which is pretty bad so I dread to think what the scales would've said last week. But I'm carrying on being good, ended up with 86 I think syns last week and want to try and do around same this week and get that all shifted cos it's last weigh in before our mini break next week.
Trying to get organised and I've just put a curry on slow cooker... just what you need on a hot day like today lol
Sam x
Sam, well done for going to group, I know you are 100% back on plan now so that little extra will be off in no time and you will get to your target I know it! x
Old 20 Jul 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
Went to group today and lost 4 lbs, achieved my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the Week. Total weight loss is now 3 stone and 1 lb. Really chuffed as I need to get comfortably into that Boden dress for the end of September for our anniversary cruise so the pressure is on
Old 20 Jul 17, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by CC71 View Post
Went to group today and lost 4 lbs, achieved my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the Week. Total weight loss is now 3 stone and 1 lb. Really chuffed as I need to get comfortably into that Boden dress for the end of September for our anniversary cruise so the pressure is on
Whoo hoo that's a fantastic weight loss this week and two awards two 🎉🎉🎉 that dress is so gonna fit perfectly 😀xx
Old 20 Jul 17, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
Thanks Sam, I hope so or my husband will not be happy with me!
Old 20 Jul 17, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
Well done to everyone who has had a good week and if you haven't please don't give up, it's a bit like the tortoise and the hare and we all know how that one works out! We had a interesting chat today about flexible syncs and how it really doesn't matter if you take a little longer to reach your goal as it has been shown taking your time to reach your target can often mean it's a more sustainable loss. It brought me up a bit short and really made me think as I am very inclined to rush full tilt at everything and I'm very target driven but that's not always a good thing and I need to see this plan as a way of eating for life rather than just a short term fix. Sorry got a bit preachy there but I'm sure all of you can understand where I'm coming from. Anyway wishing everyone lots of luck with their goals xx
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yep its a marathon not a sprint...

Anyone else struggle weight wise during "time of month"? I only have 0.5 lbs left to target but it feels I have gained and I will be gutted not hitting target on Monday...
Old 20 Jul 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tigger71 View Post
Yep its a marathon not a sprint...

Anyone else struggle weight wise during "time of month"? I only have 0.5 lbs left to target but it feels I have gained and I will be gutted not hitting target on Monday...
I do but I tend to bloat and retain water more around ovulation time... fact I'm at an age when I'm starting to hit menopause and my periods are sometimes erratic is more than a bit annoying. Fingers crossed for weigh in day, maybe try a few mugs of green tea these next few days I drink green tea with lemon when I'm a bit bloated x
Closed Thread