Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Oct 21, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneysam
Earning More Ears

Possibly a stupid question but I have an under 2, so if I don’t need to fill in an Attestation does that mean no day 3-5 test and/or quarantine? I’m not trying to get around any laws but just checking what it actually means in practice…
Explorers Lodge HKDL & Tokyo Disneyland Hotel 2019, AKL & Grand Floridian Club Level 2018, Grand Californian DL 2017, Poly & Beach Club 2016, AKL & AOA 2014, Coronado Springs Resort 2013, Port Orelans Riverside 1996, 2009, 2010, 2012, Pop Century Resort 2011 & WDW All Star Movies 2000
Disneysam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mj1980
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by ghostmark2005 View Post
If anyone is going in November (we are 29th) has anybody with kids under 18 got a plan B or C if it ends up being
7 day quarantine and 3 to 5 day test?
No plan B. I think in the next couple of days this will all be cleared up and we’re all worried for no reason.
Mj1980 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mj1980 View Post
No plan B. I think in the next couple of days this will all be cleared up and we’re all worried for no reason.
That. Is a beautiful answer.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mj1980 View Post
I thought this about our Canada trip and look what they put in place!
Hope this is all cleared up soon for everyone’s sake .
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneysam View Post
Possibly a stupid question but I have an under 2, so if I don’t need to fill in an Attestation does that mean no day 3-5 test and/or quarantine? I’m not trying to get around any laws but just checking what it actually means in practice…
There’s no requirements for under 2s at all. There’s nothing to do for them (I have a 4 month old).
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mj1980
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Disneysam View Post
Under 18 have the same vaccination status as the parents 👍
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mrslfc
Getting Excited

We dont go until August and I am sure things will be different by then but I feel so for anyone going in November

Really hoping we get the clarity we all need in the next couple of days
mrslfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mj1980
Trading Disney Pins

I’ve messaged and emailed officials and airlines in both countries asking for information and I’ll put any replies on this forum.
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by superry View Post
I got a response earlier today, basically quoted what was on the website, I sort of ignored it hoping it was some sort of standard reply

Sent: 27 October 2021 13:07
To: **************
Subject: CDC INFO: Topic International Travel with unvaccinated Children clarification; [CDC-2132401-M4Y4N4] CRM:08301076

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO.
Here is the information you requested on traveling international with children.

CDC recommends delaying travel until you are able to get fully vaccinated. If you are traveling with children who cannot get vaccinated at this time, follow recommendations for unvaccinated people and choose the safer travel options described below.
Check CDC's Domestic Travel or International Travel pages for the latest recommendations for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
Before travel:
• Get tested with a viral test 1-3 days before your trip.
While you are traveling:
• Wear a mask over your nose and mouth in public. Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and while indoors at U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations whether you are vaccinated or not.
• Avoid crowds and stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from anyone who is not traveling with you.
• Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
After you travel:
Get tested 3-5 days after your trip and stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel, even if your test is negative. If you don't get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
• Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms during and after travel, isolate, and get tested if you have symptoms.
• Follow all state and local recommendations or requirements.

For more information, please visit the following CDC website:
Safer Travel Tips for Families with Unvaccinated Children
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...avel-risk.html
Domestic Travel During COVID-19
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...g-covid19.html
International Travel During COVID-19
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...g-covid19.html
After You Travel
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ecautions.html
Health Department Directories
cdc.gov/publichealthgate...ies/index.html

***Feedback about your experience with CDC-INFO is important to us and will help us continue to improve. Please rate your interaction by completing this short survey:

surveymonkey/r/FKXRC...-M4Y4N4 

Responses are kept completely confidential.***
------------------------------------------------------------------
Links to nonfederal organizations are provided as a service. Links are not an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the federal government. CDC is not responsible for the content of organization websites found at these links.
Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. For more information, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636), visit cdc.gov and click on “Contact CDC-INFO,” or go to cdc.gov/info.This e-mail was sent from an unmonitored mailbox, and CDC-INFO will not respond to replies sent to this mailbox. If you have questions or comments, please send them via our online form at cdc.gov/info.
CDC-INFO is a service of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). This service is provided by the Verizon and MAXIMUS contract with CDC and ATSDR.
------------------------------------------------------------------
YS/ PR# 17896
(BIB) maybe this was what the woman from the CDC was quoting yesterday and she got a bit mixed up?

She said clutching at straws 😬
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 21, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
State27
Imagineer

State27 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List