Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Nov 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

Yes best of luck everyone hope all goes smoothly for u all
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
lemmiwinkles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Please someone do some 'travel day' videos!

They are my favourite in normal times anyway, but I feel I really NEED to see some new ones right now!
Same here! Think I’ve watched nearly every one on YouTube twice now.
lemmiwinkles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Suey12
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Suey12 View Post
Honestly Rebecca, it was much easier than I expected! The lady who carried out was really lovely and explained what she would be doing (I was a bit perturbed by the plastic full-face shield she put on ... I was thinking "what are you expecting to happen? "! lol.) It was very gentle, and more ticklish than anything, and very quick. I'd do it again! And no gagging!

I should expect an email with a link to the certificate no later than 48 hours, usually much earlier than that. Fingers crossed! She also gave me a phone number to call if the results haven't arrived by 48 hours. She said since they've been doing this - since March - only 2 haven't arrived within 48 hours. Eeeek. Last hoop to jump through!
My NEGATIVE results came through in the early hours of this morning! Very fast. I am really impressed with this efficient and easy service provided by Boots. I would use them again.
Suey12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by captain-codeye View Post
We’re 4 weeks from waking up in the sunshine, And the excitement is here already!

How it goes well for everyone.
Same here!
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
jadehouse
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 19
So exciting, hope everyone who is eekk FLYING TOMORROW has a wonderful day.

We have our tests on Tuesday evening with Breathe Assured, thanks for the good feedback to those who have used them. Our turn to go on Thursday
Old 7 Nov 21, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I don’t know how on earth anyone going tomorrow will manage to sleep tonight! But well worth the sleepless night eh? 🥰 we have been and had our boosters and flu shots today and both feeling a little under the weather tonight but another thing out our road and happy times ahead ! Cup of tea and some sleepy flu tablets for me tonight and when I wake in the morning or in the middle of the night 🤦🏻 I’ll be on here to join in the excitement of all your posts and pictures 💗 the very best of times to you all 💗💗💗

Edited at 10:02 PM.
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

For those flying tomorrow, I’m wishing you all a hassle free check in, a lovely time in departures, a wonderful and safe flight, a quick trip through immigration, may your bags be waiting on you and a fantastic time. You’ve earned it!
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 21, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DeepAK4
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
For those flying tomorrow, I’m wishing you all a hassle free check in, a lovely time in departures, a wonderful and safe flight, a quick trip through immigration, may your bags be waiting on you and a fantastic time. You’ve earned it!
Well said !
After jumping through all these hoops we will have all earned it! Happy Travels
Old 8 Nov 21, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

It's today! Have fun and good luck everyone! Tell us everything 😊✈️
Feb 2003 AKL, April 2003 Villa, June 2003 ASMu Nov 2003 OKW, Dec 2003 CSR & PVR, Aug 2007 Pop Century, Aug 2011 RPR & OKW, Dec 2012 POFQ & BLT. Aug 2015 Disney Magic, Sep 2016 ASsports, Sep 2019 OKW, March 2020, Holiday Inn Celebration. 2021 CSR, Sep 22 Pop Century, BLT & AKL. Feb23 Dockside US. Aug 23 Disney Dream, Jan 24 ASSp Sep 2024 ASSp
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 21, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Wishing everyone flying today, this week and in the coming weeks a fantastic holiday .

It’s so emotional reading about everyone’s negative tests and getting ready to actually go….I was telling DD this morning that people were going to be flying to Florida in about four hours and I burst into happy tears!

I can’t wait to read posts from actual Florida today, please tell us absolutely everything .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List