Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14 Nov 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
CCFCRJ
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Iíve never caught it to the best of my knowledge and never done a single test.
We'll never know... but out of curiosity only I'd love to know just how many people have had Covid and never knew! Not saying you have... just made me think about it. I hear the advert on the radio about 1 in 3 do not know and always wonder how they know 🤔
CCFCRJ is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Nanna Frozen
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CCFCRJ View Post
We'll never know... but out of curiosity only I'd love to know just how many people have had Covid and never knew! Not saying you have... just made me think about it. I hear the advert on the radio about 1 in 3 do not know and always wonder how they know 🤔
ONS survey?
Nanna Frozen is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by CCFCRJ View Post
I've been doing the zoe study since it started. I had a virus last June. Tested lots all negative. They asked me to do antibody test. No antibodies so was presumed clear for the previous 6 months. ... now I'm not certain! I'd say not!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
PCRs done - now we wait...

The local walk-through test site is in the middle of town, so there's a reasonable amount of passing foot traffic. I'll admit to feeling quite self-conscious and "unclean" entering it!
That was quick...

Bozza jnr: positive
Me: positive
Mrs B: negative

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Very Serious Dibber

That was quick...

Hope you all stay well pal. Keep us updated! Hopefully its just your garden that will be worse for wear!
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by rudie111 View Post
Hope you all stay well pal. Keep us updated! Hopefully its just your garden that will be worse for wear!
Cheers!

Not sure garden running will work this time of year - the grass will be slippy with dew/rain and it won't recover from me plodding over it as it did in the summer.

Today I did "Lounge Laps" and ran two lots of 5km. Slightly shredded the sole of my left foot already, as I run barefoot and there's a lot of turning involved - approximately every 9-10 strides I need to do a sharp hairpin turn to go back in the other direction!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

That was quick...

Sorry to hear that.
Take care
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hope you stay symptomless Bozza

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Originally Posted by petit-pois View Post
Sorry to hear that.
Take care
Originally Posted by TinselAngel View Post
Hope you stay symptomless Bozza
Thanks - I'm a bit sniffly and coughy today but, frankly, it's that time of year and I was just getting over a bad cold, so I wouldn't have thought anything about it ordinarily.

The vaccine, all three doses of it, is doing exactly what it was designed to do!

Part One
Part Two
Old 15 Nov 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nanna Frozen
Imagineer

Thanks - I'm a bit sniffly and coughy today but, frankly, it's that time of year and I was just getting over a bad cold, so I wouldn't have thought anything about it ordinarily.

The vaccine, all three doses of it, is doing exactly what it was designed to do!
Good to know. Hope you are all fit and well and out and about as normal at the end of the isolation period. Bet the dog isnít too happy!
Nanna Frozen is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread