Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 Nov 21, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Amazon returns help

Hi, i have a parcel to be returned to amazon. When i go through the returns process it says my local shop can print me off a label. Do i need to include any invoices etc in the box? It never caMe with any paperwork. I can’t find anything about it online and i habe never returned anything to amazon before.

Thanks!
di5ney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
dannybegood
Trainee Dibber

If you have, post office closer it’s easier with their no printer required. Just take QR code on phone, this could be same for local shop, as it’s all QR codes. No label required in package.
If you select your best option it does explain the process.
dannybegood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I returned something with Amazon a few weeks ago.

I think I must have been sent a code or returns email by Amazon or it was showing in my Amazon account maybe? (It’s really bad that I can’t remember!)

I went to my local shop where they accept returns and they had a self service machine where you scanned your phone and it printed off the label. Then you stuck that to your parcel and the man in the shop scanned it with something to say he had accepted it and that was that.

It was really easy to do.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I always pick the option to print the label at home. One part of that label with a barcode on goes in the box and the other part is stuck on the box/packet. The shop when you hand it over then gives you a receipt. With that you can track it back to Amazon.

A few days later you get an E Mail off Amazon confirming they have got it back.

I find that the easiest way.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
kiwiinabd
Very Serious Dibber

Amazon will know who it came from from the label on the front.

If you want pice of mind just put your name and address and order number on a piece of paper and pop it inside the parcel.
kiwiinabd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Same as Mr Tom, I do the self print return as my local doesn't offer the label printing. Although they give you a slip for the inside for this, everything is tracked from the outside label. Usually have my return confirmation within about an hour of them scanning that in store.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List