Old 4 Jun 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

And then there were 7- day 14 & 15- live report

#Baulysdodisney
Sorry a couple of days late

PICS AT BOTTOM

Hi everyone we are home, im sorry I didnt blog the last day but we were out all day and i havent had a chance, and now my brain has turned to mush 😂😂 and cant remember all we did. I know we were at universal at 08.45, spent time in both parks and was leaving universal again at 18.00 and had dinner at toothsome.
We went on nearly every ride across the two parks and had a fantastic day and was a really good last day.
A couple of things of note, as we were walking in too universal they were doing some promo filming for vodoo doughnut and the raptor encounter and phoebe was asked if she wanted to do it. I had to sign a form as her picture or video will probably be used. Another really good experience. Also if anyone is going soon and sees phoebe in any adverts or pictures, i would be grateful if you could send me a pic please
Also the girls had got chatting to one of the bell boys at the hotel and when we came back to the hotel there was a ticket for a free in room movie and lots of goodies for the girls from him which was so kind of him. We spent the next morning in the park and went on the rides which were our favourite. We had to get the cab at 14.30 so needed to leave the park by 13.45 to sort the cases, get changed etc. As our last rides me, my mum, darcey and phoebe went on spiderman and adam went in hulk. When we came out it was 13.35 and adam wasnt back and my dad said the hulk hadnt been running for 10 mins. I went to look for adam and asked one of the staff and explained we had to leave for the airport and she walked me through the express queue and he wasnt there so she said he was probably stuck on the ride and they were in the process of evacuating them. It was now nearly 2pm, so i told my mum and dad to go back while I waited for him, but just as we were walking back towards the hulk he appeared. He had been stuck for a while in the blazing sun and took a while for them to get everyone off, but luckily he was off and we made it back to the hotel in time for the cab. Check in was fine, we saw the actor warwick davis check in for our flight too. The flight was a really good flight, all the kids had a sleep, i dozed on and off and it seemed to go really quickly. The staff were all really nice on the plane too. Landed at 07.10 at gatwick and home by 09.00, so not bad at all. Really struggling today tho and really tired. Thank you all for reading and i will do a post summarising the trip

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 18, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Crikey that was a close run thing😳 especially as you here of people been stuck for a very long time!

Glad your journey home was ok

Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie I have enjoyed reading along

Joan
Old 4 Jun 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU,
Excited about Disney

Fantastic trip report, love all your girls dresses. Thank you for taking us all along x
LOU, is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List