Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Aug 19, 04:22 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Mobile Baulys offsite- day 6- live Aug 19

#Baulysoffsite

Day 6

Today we had a chilled morning. The kids played in the pool and I sat and read my book. Was a lovely hot morning.

At 11.30 we left the villa and went to chillis on international drive for some lunch. Me, mum and adam all had the 3 for $10 combo which includes a soft drink, a starter and a main. We had

C- baked potato soup and bacon burger and strawberry lemonade
A- chips and salsa and bacon burger and coke zero
S- bake potato soup and cajun chicken pasta
The kids shared cheeseburger sliders and a pepperoni pizza and my dad just had a chocolate dessert. It was all really yummy and massive portions. The baked potato soup was gorgeous.

After chillis we made our way to seaworld, arriving at 2pm, so made our way round to watch the 2.15 pets ahoy show. This was a cute little show with dog, cats, birds and other animals. The kids all liked it.

We then watched the sealion show. This was ok but not my favourite one. Phoebe and my dad sat right at the front and got soaked.

We then walked round to the sesame street area and watched the parade that they do. It was actually a really good parade and the kids are encouraged to join in. We then went to meet the cookie monster and elmo and again these were really good character meets.

We were going to go on some of the rides in the sesame street area, but we only managed one before it started to rain and the rides were stopped, so we walked round to the shark area and spent time looking at all the sharks and rays while it was raining. It was probably only raining for 45 mins so not too bad.

On our way back round to sesame street we stopped for some ice cream. We got 2 brownie ice creams and a waffle ice cream and shared them between us all and they were yummy.

We then spent an hour or so in te sesame street area. The girls went on all the rides and enjoyed them all. Finley didnt want to go on any of the rides and just chilled in his buggy. At around 8, I went and grabbed the kids some popcorn and we made our way over to the shamu stadium to watch the night time killer whale show. This was a goos show and the kids really enjoyed it.

After that we made our way to the bay side stadium where they have a dance party before the fireworks. The dance party was really good and there was a fab atmosphere. Darcey and finley came down with me and adam to have a dance. The fireworks started at 9.30 and these were also really good, and much better than I expected. Traffic was really bad on the way home, and we got home around 22.30. Kids went straight to bed.

Spends
chillis- $67 including tip
Seaworld coffee, ice cream and popcorn $33

Thanks for reading- tomorrow showcase of citrus

chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List