Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23 Nov 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#31
disney20042012
Imagineer
 
disney20042012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 12
Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Well if they donít think the nhs covid pass / app is sufficient then I guess all 4 of us would need testing.
We are staying over at an airport hotel the night before so we are thinking of popping in that evening and asking the questions. If necessary book a test there and then if needed
If you can arrive in the afternoon of the day before I would do that, is the testing centre easy to get to or will it involve a taxi or parking costs, and is it a walk in centre or do you have to book

Whch airport are you flying from

Edited at 08:58 PM.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#32
Jack&LucysMumy
Thread Starter
Orlando is my happy place
 
Jack&LucysMumy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10
Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
If you can arrive in the afternoon of the day before I would do that, is the testing centre easy to get to or will it involve a taxi or parking costs, and is it a walk in centre or do you have to book

Whch airport are you flying from
We are flying from Manchester airport and will be in an airport hotel the night before. We will have our car as weíre leaving it there so we can go to a walk in or drive through if necessary. My Parents are going a few days before us and have paid for tests in Manchester Airport itself so I think I have a few last minute options. They are also going to ask the staff whilst they are there what we need to take.
__________________

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
#33
anita1963
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 08
Just to say ..it changed from health care professional to health care provider on either the 9th or 10th November..hence why BA allowed us to board the grandchildren with the 2 emails ..the NHS is the largest health care provider
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...travelers.html

Edited at 01:03 AM.
anita1963 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 21, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
#34
disney20042012
Imagineer
 
disney20042012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 12
Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
We are flying from Manchester airport and will be in an airport hotel the night before. We will have our car as weíre leaving it there so we can go to a walk in or drive through if necessary. My Parents are going a few days before us and have paid for tests in Manchester Airport itself so I think I have a few last minute options. They are also going to ask the staff whilst they are there what we need to take.
Sounds like a plan has come together
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#35
disney20042012
Imagineer
 
disney20042012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 12
Originally Posted by anita1963 View Post
Just to say ..it changed from health care professional to health care provider on either the 9th or 10th November..hence why BA allowed us to board the grandchildren with the 2 emails ..the NHS is the largest health care provider
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...travelers.html
Good news there then.

I picked up the doctor's letter today so hopefully all bases covered now !
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
#36
Jack&LucysMumy
Thread Starter
Orlando is my happy place
 
Jack&LucysMumy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10
Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
Good news there then.

I picked up the doctor's letter today so hopefully all bases covered now !
Yay thatís really good. What does the letter look like?
I picked up some documents from the doctors today but itís not signed it just says when we tested positive so not sure itís good enough. They refused to write me a letter.
__________________

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
#37
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Mar 09
Location: Lancashire
I've given in and booked a test. I'm just not sure what to do about the return to UK test on day 2. Do I just not book one? Do I not need a code to get back in the country?! God, this is stressful
__________________
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
#38
loldis
Imagineer
 
Join Date: May 17
Location: Sussex
Originally Posted by emmabrown68 View Post
I've given in and booked a test. I'm just not sure what to do about the return to UK test on day 2. Do I just not book one? Do I not need a code to get back in the country?! God, this is stressful
You can't use proof of recovery for day 2 anyway, so you would have to book this regardless.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
#39
emmabrown68
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Mar 09
Location: Lancashire
Originally Posted by loldis View Post
You can't use proof of recovery for day 2 anyway, so you would have to book this regardless.
Ah thank you for telling me that! I wasn't aware. I've been too busy stressing about getting into the USA, not even looked into getting back home
__________________
IDrive 91, Enclave Suites 07, Southern Dunes 09, Quality Inn Plaza, Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel (St Petes), Orlando Metropolitan Express & Buena Vista Palace Hotel 10!, The Florida Hotel 11, Hampton Lakes 12, Bridgewater Crossing 12, Vegas/LA 13, Tall Grass Villa 13, The Florida Hotel 13, Bridgewater Crossing 15, Terrace Ridge 16, West Haven 17,18,July 19, Dec 19 & Dec 21
emmabrown68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
#40
disney20042012
Imagineer
 
disney20042012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 12
Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Yay thatís really good. What does the letter look like?
I picked up some documents from the doctors today but itís not signed it just says when we tested positive so not sure itís good enough. They refused to write me a letter.
The letter says:

I understand from Mrs XXX that she is wishing to travel to the USA and that it is a requirement of her entry to the country that she produce evidence of a recent Covid infection and subsequent recovery from it. I am Mrs XXX General Practitioner (Family Physician) and confirm that she tested positive for Covid 19 on the 6th of October this year. I am unable to produce documentary evidence of this as the results are sent electronically by Public Health England. Unfortunately therefore there is no separate document that I can produce to prove it. After this, Mrs XXX has completed the necessary period of isolation and has happily recovered from her Covid symptoms. Therefore I have no problem in stating that she is fit to travel and that this document should be regarded as both evidence of a positive test result and recovery, and therefore should suffice as Ďdocumentation of recoveryí.
It should also be noted that Mrs XXX has completed Covid 19 vaccination in that she received doses of AstraZeneca Covid 19 vaccine on the 20th March and the 6th June this year.
I hope this provides the documentation required for this lady to enter the United States.

It has been signed, dated, stamped with the surgery address and phone number and has been written on surgery/NHS headed paper.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in international Flower & Garden Festival
On 13th January 11:35am
This March the Garden Rocks Concert series returns to EPCOT at the International Flower &... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 4th January 2:22pm
Get ready for uncharted chills on the all-new Ice Breaker coaster at SeaWorld Orlando! Named... Read More »
Posted in Florida
On 21st November 8:54am
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro revealed Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3309
CaxtonFX  $1.3284
Covent Garden FX  $1.3410
FAIRFX  $1.3314
John Lewis  $1.3320
M&S  $1.3124
Post Office  $1.3107
Sainsburys  $1.3280
TESCO  $1.3308
Travelex  $1.3260
Updated: 01:00 20/01/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1732
CaxtonFX  €1.1703
Covent Garden FX  €1.1818
FAIRFX  €1.1736
John Lewis  €1.1746
M&S  €1.1582
Post Office  €1.1556
Sainsburys  €1.1707
TESCO  €1.1734
Travelex  €1.1700
Updated: 01:00 20/01/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X