Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#21
theCMG
VIP Dibber
 
theCMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 15

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 1
loved Madeley's Partridge-esque car branded bomber jacket when he shipped up
__________________


Dining/Trip Reports:
DLP, EuropaPark, Efteling Halloween Roadtrip (2019)3 parks rated, which is best?
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) 6 days of passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 21, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#22
BevS97
Moderator

 
BevS97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 02

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I enjoyed it, but I did think the 4 on the first challenge had it significantly harder than the rest.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
#23
Donz1979
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jan 19
Mobile

Brilliant, my fave show ever! No matter who enters, its Ant and Dec that make the show. Roll on 9pm tonight
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
#24
Moleymole
VIP Dibber
 
Moleymole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 09
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Brilliant, my fave show ever! No matter who enters, its Ant and Dec that make the show. Roll on 9pm tonight
Yep. I did have a bit of a pre-show grump on, saying things like “ not Wales and the stupid castle again, I’m not watching till they’re back in Australia” and “who are these so called celebs?” - (which I say every year and still enjoy). BUT as you say it’s Ant and Dec that make the show and I was chuckling away again regardless.
__________________
Westridge Villa 2008/2009
OKW 2010/2011/and 2012 also Anna Maria
Saratoga Springs 2013 and Anna Maria
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.


Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
#25
JudyC
VIP Dibber
 
JudyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 05
I really enjoyed it, I love it being in Gwrych castle again.
I didn't know Arlene Philips was 78!
__________________
2018 Vegas & San Diego 2017 Vegas/Arizona/Utah 2013 New York/Vegas/California
2010 California
2000 2004 2006 2008 2011 2015 Florida
93 94 03 DLP

Edited at 08:53 AM.
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
#26
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Apr 21
Location: Hertfordshire
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I enjoyed it, but I did think the 4 on the first challenge had it significantly harder than the rest.
I think that was because the group that got the easier trial will be exempt from some trials except one of them ( Matty Smith) on medical grounds.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
#27
disney332
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Oct 09
Madley I will watch it again…Madley I wont 😂

Disney332
__________________
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
#28
BevS97
Moderator

 
BevS97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 02

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
I think that was because the group that got the easier trial will be exempt from some trials except one of them ( Matty Smith) on medical grounds.
I assume that too. But that means there are a lot of them exempt. Normally there are only a handful.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
#29
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Apr 21
Location: Hertfordshire
Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
I assume that too. But that means there are a lot of them exempt. Normally there are only a handful.
Yeah bit strange but maybe they were struggling for people this year and if it’s as watered down trial wise again this year then they’ll be able to do most of them I’d think?
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
#30
Loulou127
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Sep 14
Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
I think that was because the group that got the easier trial will be exempt from some trials except one of them ( Matty Smith) on medical grounds.
Also because of what he does, he’d have had an advantage on the walking the plank trial?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in international Flower & Garden Festival
On 13th January 11:35am
This March the Garden Rocks Concert series returns to EPCOT at the International Flower &... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 4th January 2:22pm
Get ready for uncharted chills on the all-new Ice Breaker coaster at SeaWorld Orlando! Named... Read More »
Posted in Florida
On 21st November 8:54am
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro revealed Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3389
CaxtonFX  $1.3291
Covent Garden FX  $1.3432
FAIRFX  $1.3336
John Lewis  $1.3408
M&S  $1.3195
Post Office  $1.3181
Sainsburys  $1.3360
TESCO  $1.3389
Travelex  $1.3341
Updated: 04:30 18/01/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1717
CaxtonFX  €1.1663
Covent Garden FX  €1.1850
FAIRFX  €1.1686
John Lewis  €1.1736
M&S  €1.1556
Post Office  €1.1540
Sainsburys  €1.1692
TESCO  €1.1717
Travelex  €1.1675
Updated: 04:30 18/01/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X