Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Nov 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I'm trying to create an account for the plf, and it keeps telling me my number is an invalid format. What am I doing wrong? I've missed off the 0, the 07, tried to add 44!
You’ve to put the + in front of 44 then drop the 0.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DeepAK4
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I returned last week, everything straightforward. You just need to book a day 2 test and complete your UK passenger locator form. You need to book the test first as you need to include the reference on the PLF.
Once you have completed the PLF you will receive a certificate/ confirmation from UK.gov.uk You can either print this, Save the document on your phone or do both! At check-in, you’ll be asked to show your approved passenger locator form and test booking.
Thanks for info. I was getting stressed. We fly Mon morn. Printer run out of ink - nearly 2 years in cupboard. Cant get the 21 and 22 hp ink. More research. Getting a cert from Gov will be easier. I can forward to Management to print. Thank you for sharing.
Old 25 Nov 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DeepAK4
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
It’s all come together today Chris but it’s been stressful to say the least
Trying to get things , trades turning up , HOA jobs worth he’s been sent on his way with a flea in his ear believe me
Ian is in recovery from his open wallet surgery ( think the last invoice was paid this evening )
I promise I’ll sort out the phone situation for my 9 week January trip
Me and every other villa owner must be sick at the site of lowes , Home Depo and standing on top of the trash can to get just one more bag of stuff in ( the odds and sods you left in your lock up last visit to use next trip are all out of date etc etc ) and the trips to the tip with the touch up paint that’s gone off and so much more
Haha. I thought it was just me being miserable and a stress head. It has not been a holiday! It has been work in progress for next guests. Everything you said it soooo true. Been there done that! Jumped up and down in bin to get it in. Shoes fallen apart in
Restaurant had to ask server to sellotape it on! Toooo long it cupboard. Going home for a rest.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone everywhere. x
Old 25 Nov 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

And you don't get a verification link in your email inbox. 🙄
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DeepAK4 View Post
Thanks for info. I was getting stressed. We fly Mon morn. Printer run out of ink - nearly 2 years in cupboard. Cant get the 21 and 22 hp ink. More research. Getting a cert from Gov will be easier. I can forward to Management to print. Thank you for sharing.
I had similar issues but luckily picked up my ink in Tesco. I printed my test results, COVID vaccine cert, esta etc.
I also stored digital copies on my phone. I only used the digital copies so don’t worry too much.
Upon return I didn’t print my PLF as I was in a hotel (sure they would have printed or gad facilities) but I knew from Europe trips over the summer that a PDF copy stored on my phone was fine
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
And you don't get a verification link in your email inbox. 🙄
Verification for what April?
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Verification for what April?
It came in the end. It's an email where you click on the link to activate your account.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
It came in the end. It's an email where you click on the link to activate your account.
Oh good. It will just save you time when you are coming home. Just remember your log in details!
Old 26 Nov 21, 01:49 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

What is a T3 UC wing password to open the NHS app?!
Hi April, I had to sign into VS wifi at the UC wing, which was totally unnecessary as this daft mare forgot she'd put NHS proof of vaccines in files via pdf on our phones... I'd be dangerous if I had a brain!

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Have an amazing time, you’re very lucky to be out there for so long 🇺🇸❤️
Can’t you take a screenshot of the code on the NHS App just incase you can’t log on, it’s what I’m going to do 🤞especially where the internet can be dodgy 😩😱
Thanks Claire - I'd also added NHS proof to iPhone wallet but it wasn't acceptable due to insufficient info, it wasn't until I was in Fl I remembered we have perfect copies in iPhone files, doh!
Old 26 Nov 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi April, I had to sign into VS wifi at the UC wing, which was totally unnecessary as this daft mare forgot she'd put NHS proof of vaccines in files via pdf on our phones... I'd be dangerous if I had a brain!

Thanks Claire - I'd also added NHS proof to iPhone wallet but it wasn't acceptable due to insufficient info, it wasn't until I was in Fl I remembered we have perfect copies in iPhone files, doh!
Upper class! Thought it was some new thing that was needed!