Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Nov 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DavieBhoy
VIP Dibber

DavieBhoy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Another Angus Dibber, winds picking up, wind chill and snow/sleet mix at the moment, brrrr

Tracy

DavieBhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JillyEd
Excited about Disney

Oh I would love some snow! It’s just freezing cold, windy and wet here.
JillyEd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s so cold here but bright and sunny. I’m at home today and keep turning the thermostat up!

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Getting a bit windy here in Fife. Nice and sunny earlier whilst out walking our son's puppy. Expecting some a little later as sky looks full of it. Hope the bridges stay open as have to go across later today.
Old 26 Nov 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Where are you all? It's damp here but I do not think it's cold enough for snow yet.
We’re in Herts and due some around midnight.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

We had quite heavy sleet here earlier but no snow. Along as the trains aren't cancelled! I am going to London this weekend.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

It’s our villages Christmas light switch on tomorrow, we’re having a Christmas fair with 20+ stalls and Santa, all ticketed and the roads round the square will be cordoned off…..lots of Christmas trees and lights………but the weather looks as though it’s going to be horrendous……..I have 3 of my kids coming up and at least 6 of the grandchildren…..just praying the storm will somehow miss us……

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Snow this morning, wind getting up, vaccination centres closed and Disney on Ice cancelled in Aberdeen tonight!
Old 26 Nov 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

We're in the Midlands, no snow here today but enough rain to send Noah out to his woodshed! A tad worried about tomorrow as I have an auto-electrician coming to diagnose my poorly car at 10 in the morning!
Old 26 Nov 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

DD has been staying near Dundee this week, a mixture of work and pleasure, with her partner and the dogs. She has sent me a pic of a lovely snowy scene. I hate snow but she loves it!

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List