Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Nov 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Chronomics

We booked our LFTs with Chronomics, returning 9th January, obviously with the new rules we now need PCRs. I've emailed their customer service department but no response as yet. I'd like to upgrade our tests if possible. Has anyone had any luck contacting this company?
Sue
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
We booked our LFTs with Chronomics, returning 9th January, obviously with the new rules we now need PCRs. I've emailed their customer service department but no response as yet. I'd like to upgrade our tests if possible. Has anyone had any luck contacting this company?
Sue
They are very slow with their communications - I had quicker responses using Twitter if that helps.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
They are very slow with their communications - I had quicker responses using Twitter if that helps.
Thanks SC, embarrassed to say I don't know how Twitter works 😟
Sue
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

I also messaged them On the weekend as we have LFTs booked for the 3rd January. I imagine they are inundated so I’m happy to wait for now. I had an email bounce back confirmation so I’ll take that as a sign they have received my email. Like so many things at the minutes we’ll just have to wait. I did request a refund though as I want an on-site PCR test so I get the results back quicker so I can return to work. Keep you posted if I hear anything.
Old 30 Nov 21, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyM View Post
I also messaged them On the weekend as we have LFTs booked for the 3rd January. I imagine they are inundated so I’m happy to wait for now. I had an email bounce back confirmation so I’ll take that as a sign they have received my email. Like so many things at the minutes we’ll just have to wait. I did request a refund though as I want an on-site PCR test so I get the results back quicker so I can return to work. Keep you posted if I hear anything.
Thank you. I haven't received anything so just hopeful my email arrived. As you say, I'm sure they are inundated with requests. Thanks again for replying.
Sue
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

We boarding now and I emailed them and have had to book another test as we only going week and waiting for them to get back to me is taking to long
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

[QUOTE=corrinda;15229754]We boarding now and I emailed them and have had to book another test as we only going week and waiting for them to get back to me is taking to long[/QUOTE)

Have a wonderful time! ✈️🎉
Old 30 Nov 21, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by corrinda View Post
We boarding now and I emailed them and have had to book another test as we only going week and waiting for them to get back to me is taking to long
Have a wonderful time 🤩🇺🇸🥰x

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I e mailed and only got a reply via twitter. I'm in US now, they first said they couldn't change order from lfts to pcr and to ask for refund. Then they later replied saying be patient they are looking into it. I applied for the refund and have just booked my pcr with randox at heathrow for when we land, results by midnight next day so hopefully only miss 1 day of work
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Just checked online for any updates and found this

On 27th November, the UK Government has announced new COVID-19 travel rules.
At Chronomics we like to give our customers the best and most reliable service, which is why we are reviewing our testing packages to ensure they reflect the most up to date government rules.

We're actively working on an upgrade option for existing customer's who have purchased a Day 2 LFT

We don't fly till 15th, and can always order while we're in LA, so I'll try and be patient for now.
Hope this might help others not travelling in the next few days.
Sue