Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
aprilshack
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 20
Location: U.K.
Click & collect Randox test.

Can you only do a click and collect on the day you land at Manchester Airport for a pcr day 2 test as I don't think I can book one for this Thursday morning flying out for 7am opening? Anyone know?
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Tillyfloss
slightly serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 19
Location: Northwest
The website has a list of collect locations - 2 at MAN I think.
I purchased on line yesterday morning, it suited me to collect from a shopping centre point about 15 miles from me.
I was concerned about potential queues at the airport.
Tillyfloss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
cartoonp
Joker in the pack
 
cartoonp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09
Location: Norfolk

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tillyfloss View Post
The website has a list of collect locations - 2 at MAN I think.
I purchased on line yesterday morning, it suited me to collect from a shopping centre point about 15 miles from me.
I was concerned about potential queues at the airport.
Yes same here although not brought 2 yet as we go in late February to London then early march on our holiday I will buy this a few days before we fly. We can click and collect from our mall then when we back I can take them to a local point which is 10 minutes away.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
aprilshack
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 20
Location: U.K.
Looking at hopefully collecting them at the airport when we land. As long as they send the plf numbers in the email confirmation?
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
aprilshack
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 20
Location: U.K.
Ok, done and ordered for collection when we land. You register your kit after you have swabbed, is it obvious what you urn number is as i take it that it is not the same as your plf number?
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
Jack&LucysMumy
Orlando is my happy place
 
Jack&LucysMumy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 10
Iíve noticed Randox do a drive through pcr at the airport too for the return test. You get the results the next day £55 each
__________________

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Dazed
VIP Dibber
 
Dazed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 10
Iíve ordered our randox tests while we are here in Florida. You get the reference number immediately so you can complete your PLF and can collect anytime the collection location is open. My mum picked up our tests yesterday after I ordered but had she not, I was going to collect them when we get home.

I looked into the airport testing but as Heathrow it wasnít in terminal, it was drive through and we are getting a taxi home so it was no good for us (plus it was £20 cheaper per test to collect them and if posted in gold drop box the results are back before 9am the next day).
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
tinkerella123
Imagineer
 
tinkerella123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 14
Mobile

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Iíve ordered our randox tests while we are here in Florida. You get the reference number immediately so you can complete your PLF and can collect anytime the collection location is open. My mum picked up our tests yesterday after I ordered but had she not, I was going to collect them when we get home.

I looked into the airport testing but as Heathrow it wasnít in terminal, it was drive through and we are getting a taxi home so it was no good for us (plus it was £20 cheaper per test to collect them and if posted in gold drop box the results are back before 9am the next day).
Someone on here mentioned
That the gold drop box is longer available, I just checked and I can no longer see the gold
Options, there was only about 4 locations available, No idea what has happened there.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
MUAlumni
Trainee Dibber
 
MUAlumni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 20
Originally Posted by tinkerella123 View Post
Someone on here mentioned
That the gold drop box is longer available, I just checked and I can no longer see the gold
Options, there was only about 4 locations available, No idea what has happened there.
I bet theyíve decided that they canít keep up with demand. These companies are poor at communications they never seem to communicate any changes.
MUAlumni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
megaflyer
Uniq VIP Dibber
 
megaflyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 07
Location: Clapham
Originally Posted by MUAlumni View Post
I bet theyíve decided that they canít keep up with demand. These companies are poor at communications they never seem to communicate any changes.
Yes I checked them out the other week but looking at today all the drop off boxes around here have disappeared form their app ! (but I will use simply test 🤞if they get Govt approval which I feel they will )
__________________
Regards,

Megaflyer

Dubai and Boston (PTown) on the cards then maybe Palm Springs (again) in March
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in international Flower & Garden Festival
On 13th January 11:35am
This March the Garden Rocks Concert series returns to EPCOT at the International Flower &... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 4th January 2:22pm
Get ready for uncharted chills on the all-new Ice Breaker coaster at SeaWorld Orlando! Named... Read More »
Posted in Florida
On 21st November 8:54am
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro revealed Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3345
CaxtonFX  $1.3295
Covent Garden FX  $1.3429
FAIRFX  $1.3334
John Lewis  $1.3371
M&S  $1.3160
Post Office  $1.3147
Sainsburys  $1.3317
TESCO  $1.3345
Travelex  $1.3300
Updated: 09:30 18/01/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1707
CaxtonFX  €1.1668
Covent Garden FX  €1.1850
FAIRFX  €1.1691
John Lewis  €1.1724
M&S  €1.1549
Post Office  €1.1533
Sainsburys  €1.1682
TESCO  €1.1707
Travelex  €1.1661
Updated: 09:30 18/01/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X