Old 11 Feb 12, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Never Mind Epricot, I want to ride Splash Mtn again..home!

Saturday 29 October 2011

Well here we are, at the end of an amazing 2 weeks for us, All packed and ready to go we were able to have late checkout of the villa at lunchtime.

[IMG][/IMG]

next time - all of our holdalls will be the size of the one in front, I wouldn't mind but that was the cheapest of the lot, another bargain buy pointed out by another dibber, should have bought more at the time..

we went to the 7/11 to fill the car up with petrol and then back to the villa

I watched the Teen Witch movie to the horror of the boys so they took themselves off in here for the last time
[IMG][/IMG]

Peter from car on the drive came to pick us up and we had a lovely chat on the journey to Sanford airport, such a nice man and a first class service.

At Sanford Chris and I both bought some perfume.aftershave then we sat outside the pub and had burgers and drinks
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

we boarded within 5 minutes of the Gatwick flight and again we managed to get away first, Jessica was thrilled, as we were boarding one of the ground crew gave her the red batons that he guides the plane with to look after til we got on the plane!
Then she saw him doding his job with said batons and was even more thrilled when we waved to her (he was actually doing his job but shhhhh Jess thinks he waved and thats fine with us..! )

We had a 100mph wind behind us all the way so the journey time was a brill 7h 24! I sat by Jess who was much quieter than expected - result!
[IMG][/IMG]
Tired little girl..
She did have a couple of nosebleeds, it worried the cabin crew a bit as they were quite prolonged...but she's always suffered with them and she copes with them very well (we are off the hospital monday actually to finally get her looked at! )

All bags made it home in one piece, as did the contents of all the bags... car picked up with no probs from the radisson, home by about 6.30am ( the clocks went back today too)

What a wonderful holiday - we are absolutely converted to a villa now, the only way to go for us, space and our own pool and the games room were just amazing!
Sad I know but I was even made up that i did all our washing while we were away so came back with no washing to do!

I really really want us to go back in 2013, we have even booked a villa in westridge for August... but cost is an issue, I got a quote the other day for flydrive with virgin - nearly £4000 no way!
so it will be a case of wait and see I think, we have a citibank $ account for spends, we have the trusty £2 coin tin and some monthly savings so we will see... we're both on a pay freeze for now tho so it really is a wait and see!

Anyway, I have really enjoyed writing my report and I thank every single one of you who have taken the time to read each day! I'll finish now with some of my favourite photopass photos!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And of course, my favourite photopass of all, the inspiration behind the trip report name and the day my daughter discovered her favourite ride of all time, she still talks about it now!
[IMG][/IMG]

:

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014

Edited at 11:15 AM.
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 12, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Awww Colette, I'm sad it's over! I've not commented everyday but enjoyed reading about your holiday! I hope you make it next year! We're the same, desperate to go but finances are required elsewhere so planning something in 2014 instead for now!
Your photos are lovely and a treasure to keep forever!
Congratulations again on the wedding too! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 01:01 AM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Awww Colette, I'm sad it's over! I've not commented everyday but enjoyed reading about your holiday! I hope you make it next year! We're the same, desperate to go but finances are required elsewhere so planning something in 2014 instead for now!
Your photos are lovely and a treasure to keep forever!
Congratulations again on the wedding too! xx
Aw Thanks so much for joining us Natalie, where has the time gone! It'll be you and Matt soon and I can't wait to read your trippie! How exciting! xx

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great trippy, I've really enjoyed reading it, hope you get back soon

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
huggybear
slightly serious Dibber

huggybear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Thanks for sharing your wonderful holiday with us all. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. We are staying in a villa this year for the 1st time so looking forward to it now.
I hope you make it back real soon!
Congrats on your wedding too! x
Janine xx

2006 - Pop Century
2011 - Saratoga Springs/HRH
2013 - Glenbrook Villa/RPR
huggybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Now what will I do for the rest of the day. Guess I might get roped into some housework, boooo.

Really enjoyed reading your whole trip in one go.

I have never done a trip report. I might be brave and give it a go after June.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks333
Very Serious Dibber

Have just sat and read your trip report from start to finish - Thank you for sharing. Great reports! Loved the stressy car driving bits - reminded me of our first trip with DS, my parents, brother and his family and me driving... :angry:
tinks333 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

fab report,meet up soon,
Trish xxx
Old 12 Feb 12, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Colette thank you so much for sharing your magical holiday with me, I have loved reading your trip report, loved all your photo's, your kids are wonderful.

Thanks again and good luck with the saving for your next trip... I to am busy saving hard, but a new washing machine, car repairs, road tax, etc etc has put a dint in my savings, but I do have the breakable money pot, which I to put in all my £1's and the kids pocket money each week.
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 12, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sharonkll
Dibbing with Tink

sharonkll's Reviews
Really enjoyed reading your trip reports, great pictures too.

Xx

Disney AKL, Disney Boardwalk, Disney Polynesian
Disney Pop Century, Disney Port Orleans, Portofino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific, The Renaisssance
& lots more off site hotels and villas, too many to mention!
sharonkll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List