Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Aug 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Sat alone at POFQ

Currently stuck in the room as had a “turn” at Disney springs about 40 mins ago.
Usually I am absolutely fine in the heat but think the fresh hell that is Hollywood studios at the moment has taken it out of me ..
Was meant to go to the outlets and then universal for the evening but had to send dh and dd to the pool while I throw up and feel sorry for myself !
Happy holidays ,eh ? 😆
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
travelbug0456
Getting Excited

Hope you feel better soon. X
travelbug0456 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sioux
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
Currently stuck in the room as had a “turn” at Disney springs about 40 mins ago.
Usually I am absolutely fine in the heat but think the fresh hell that is Hollywood studios at the moment has taken it out of me ..
Was meant to go to the outlets and then universal for the evening but had to send dh and dd to the pool while I throw up and feel sorry for myself !
Happy holidays ,eh ? 😆
Sorry to hear you're unwell. Hopefully it's just fatigue and heat that's caused it. Get plenty of rest and stay well hydrated.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Sioux is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Oh bless you. I’ve had the most awful Labrynthitis which I’m mostly over but the heat doesn’t always help me either. HS was hotter than hades today wasn’t it.

Plenty of fluids and no alcohol for you for a couple of days perhaps. Hope you feel better soon
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
buddog
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Hope you feel better soon...just think about where you are and where you could be and I'm sure you will feel much better quite soon lol.All the best.
buddog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hope your feeling better soon. You weren't lay on the floor near beauty and the beast were you? Was someone there earlier that was getting some assistance xx

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by FizzyWhip View Post
Happy holidays ,eh ? 😆
Hope you feel better soon, we have come back to the room at FQ to freshen up before we brave the humidity again. If you haven't got any cooling towels message me and you can a couple of our that we have spare. I'm in block 6 x
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

When I stayed at POFQ on my solo trip last year I had a really bad migraine one day, spent the day in bed. Wasn't even well enough to post on here!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
Hope your feeling better soon. You weren't lay on the floor near beauty and the beast were you? Was someone there earlier that was getting some assistance xx
No ,I didn’t get to that point thankfully! Bet I wasn’t far off though 🥵
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

The heat really affected me last time, I as stated above I really recommend the cooling towels - also make sure your wearing a hat. Hopefully it will pass in a few hours.