Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 13 Apr 20, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Morrisons must have changed their delivery schedules to be same as Ocado now then.
Seems an age since I booked my next delivery but finally due this Wed so will have to see what the system is when I start to run out of stuff again - I can see the pros and cons of both long range and next day deliveries
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
ynwa2009
Excited about Disney

Hi, I’ve been having my shopping delivered with Morrison’s for a couple of years now.

I have a slot booked for next week, if I put something in my basket today on offer (and the offer finishes before my delivery) then I will still get charged the offer price, you don’t with Sainsburys but I like that you do with Morrison’s, that is if it’s still in stock!

If they substitute the item for a bigger sized or more expensive item then you still get the offer price. Recently I’ve received a family sized OJ for the price of the smaller one on offer and a big tub of flora for the same price as the smaller one on offer.

They have also stopped charging for bags at the moment as they won’t accept old ones back.
ynwa2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I had a delivery today. They substituted lots of items for more expensive ones and didn’t refund the difference. I’ve looked online and it says you can’t return items at the moment but you can apply for a Refund online. Anyone know how to do this? I’ve been into my account and brought up the order but can’t see a refund option anywhere.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ynwa2009
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
I had a delivery today. They substituted lots of items for more expensive ones and didn’t refund the difference. I’ve looked online and it says you can’t return items at the moment but you can apply for a Refund online. Anyone know how to do this? I’ve been into my account and brought up the order but can’t see a refund option anywhere.
Not sure if you have sorted this but if you check your receipt it should show that you have been charged the lower rate, its at the bottom of the receipt. You only have 48 hours (I think) to get a refund online, it shows on your account - my account, orders, previous orders and for a day or 2 theres a refund option, but that will probably be gone now as it's been too many days.
ynwa2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Myself and youngest DD are still unable to get a delivery slot. Still only showing tomorrow and the next two days. Obviously no slots. Click on calender or next three days button and again no slots to even look at. Yet, I keep seeing online that people have got May slots. Wonder if it's different in different areas.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I have had a Morrison's delivery pass for ages and found the Ocado service excellent. Sadly though they have now ditched Ocado in our area and pick from our local store. First delivery for the new system yesterday was very disappointing. Most staples on website were out of stock even though there is stock in store. Most fresh items that were available on website were missing from the delivery. No problems getting a slot though

Sainsbugs did much better

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC

Edited at 03:41 PM.
marlouwrig is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Myself and youngest DD are still unable to get a delivery slot. Still only showing tomorrow and the next two days. Obviously no slots. Click on calender or next three days button and again no slots to even look at. Yet, I keep seeing online that people have got May slots. Wonder if it's different in different areas.
I'm the same - trying to get a slot for 3 weeks but only have 3 days in advance now and always nothing available. Really struggling to get any deliveries TBH - nothing from Ocado, Morrisons, Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's in my area for the foreseeable future
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
I'm the same - trying to get a slot for 3 weeks but only have 3 days in advance now and always nothing available. Really struggling to get any deliveries TBH - nothing from Ocado, Morrisons, Tesco, Iceland, Sainsbury's in my area for the foreseeable future
I messaged them through FB and had a really quick reply which explains it. Next 3 weeks are for the vunerable and elderly government list, then it goes to 15 days for delivery passholders and regular shoppers. I've missed out as a regular shopper as I've changed my shopping habits this year and have been doing one big shop with them a month rather than fortnightly or weekly shops. DD had done the same as well.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ynwa2009 View Post
Not sure if you have sorted this but if you check your receipt it should show that you have been charged the lower rate, its at the bottom of the receipt. You only have 48 hours (I think) to get a refund online, it shows on your account - my account, orders, previous orders and for a day or 2 theres a refund option, but that will probably be gone now as it's been too many days.
I looked all over the account area and there was no option for a refund anywhere, I have emailed them but not had a reply yet. They charged me full price for everything they substituted except for one item and that was because the item I originally ordered was on offer for £2 from £3, so They deducted 33% off that one substitute.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 20, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

I’m a regular online shopper with Morrison’s and understandably they do not accept the career bags back currently. I’ve so many carrier bags now that when things are back to normal, I’m hoping that their refund for all my 5p carrier bags will pay for a weeks shopping 🤣😳😊
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List