Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Apr 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile Hermes “Delivery”

Tonight I had an email to say my parcel was delivered by Hermes at 7.26pm with a signature. It was not delivered and I’ve checked the cameras and you can see nobody has been. Trouble is it says it’s signed for but then when you look at the details it says they aren’t taking signatures because of the current situation. Where will I stand with this? I’m worried that they’ll just say it’s been delivered and that’s tough? I have emailed but it’s really annoyed me as it’s about £100 worth of goods.
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hopefully it will just turn up tomorrow. The driver probably entered it as delivered as he has run out of time for deliveries today (or just wants home for his tea) and will bring it tomorrow.
Old 15 Apr 20, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

We had a delivery from DPD last week and the driver took a photo of the parcel on our door step as proof of delivery as they are not taking signatures at the moment. Hopefully Hermes are doing the same and it’s easy to see if they have delivered it to the wrong address.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

I’ve had that before only for it to be delivered the next day!
They take photos too. I think they just have a timescale to deliver so fire off a delivery message when in fact they still have it.
Old 15 Apr 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

My mum ended up with a delivery that wasn’t hers today. She was going to drop the parcel off on her daily walk but the address doesn’t exist! Bizarre
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
We had a delivery from DPD last week and the driver took a photo of the parcel on our door step as proof of delivery as they are not taking signatures at the moment. Hopefully Hermes are doing the same and it’s easy to see if they have delivered it to the wrong address.
DPD did this with a delivery I got today & Hermes took a picture of my Hobbycraft parcel the other day outside the communal front door (even got a neighbours legs in it as she was stood about to come into the building ) so I imagine with something more expensive & needing a signature they would be taking a photo. Hopefully it will show up tomorrow
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Knowing how certain "Hermes" drivers have been around our way you won't see it unless you go back to the company you bought it from and dispute the claim it had been delivered

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SunbreezeFL
Imagineer

Hermes seem to think throwing a parcel over our fence into our back garden is delivering so check everywhere - I was literally sat in the front room and saw him go down the side so went to the back of the house and watched the parcel fly over the fence - good job it wasn’t anything fragile😐
SunbreezeFL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Well no sign of it today and no response from my email. It’s definitely not been delivered as I’ve checked my camera. Very annoyed!
2018 - Villa in Davenport
2022 - Blue Tree Resort
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ds4ljs View Post
My mum ended up with a delivery that wasn’t hers today. She was going to drop the parcel off on her daily walk but the address doesn’t exist! Bizarre
Follow up: The rightful owner put mum’s front door on Facebook. Mum is 75 and doesn’t have Fbook so her neighbour informed her and messaged the woman to collect her parcel.
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List