Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Jun 13, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
kyusho
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Scottishlass View Post
Although never saw the point in emh at the water parks.
Believe me there is a point in the July/ August period. The difference is a nice casual walk in with a calm but decent sized crowd, to a mass crush of people all trying to get to the entry gates first. Having done both quite a lot over the years I will miss EMH at the water parks.
Old 4 Jun 13, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
flumpsmum
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by kyusho View Post
Believe me there is a point in the July/ August period. The difference is a nice casual walk in with a calm but decent sized crowd, to a mass crush of people all trying to get to the entry gates first. Having done both quite a lot over the years I will miss EMH at the water parks.
Ditto

Is this definitely happening with the waterparks then? I for one will miss EMH at the waterparks
flumpsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 13, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by themeparksandy View Post
Early morning at a water park is pointless who really wants to go there at 9am if I want a early dip in the pool I would go in the hotel pool.
The problem we had last year was that Stormalong Bay at Yacht & Beach Club didn't open until 10 am which was a pain as a couple of days we planned to swim early and then head into a park for lunch. I guess the quiet pools may have been open earlier but my girls weren't interested in those and Stormalong was one of our main reasons for choosing YC

EMH at a water park means you would have the option to get the pool time done early, freeing up the afternoon so it's pants that they're removing the early hours. Time is precious at Disney and this could mean fitting less into swimming / waterpark days

I guess they have to cut costs somewhere and I would rather they take away EMH at waterparks than the other parks, but I can understand why some people are very disappointed
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 13, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Philly
Excited about Disney

ALWAYS used the EMH at waterparks. In early and on all the rides as often as possible before the queue's become unbearable in that heat!

I for one am very disappointed.
Old 18 Sep 13, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List